- Twenty - END - Three -

⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦
Sorry for typos

"The philosophy and math teacher of the PT Highschool was transported to the hospital. The doctors said that he had inner bleeding and broken bones. Right now we got the information that there are no actual chance of survival."

Baekhyun stared at the Tv, suddenly everything went numb. He couldn't hear anything but his heartbeat. His body felt heavy, everything went blurry for a second.

"Wait", Baekhyun brought himself back to reality. He typed the number of the hospitals and asked if a Park Chanyeol was being transported there. After he found out which one it was, Baekhyun took his bike and drove as fast as he could.

Meanwhile at the hospital the doctors where trying everything to save Chanyeol's life. But why would a doctor do this? Trying to save the life of a rapist?

Well, of course the doctor didn't know that it was a rapist he was saving right know, for the doctor Chanyeol was a human being. The life of a human being was never meaningless, everyone was equal. Everyone deserved a new start, a new chance in life.

These were the thoughts that the doctor kept in his mind while helping Chanyeol to survive.

"He is stable now!!" A nurse cheered after the three hours of the operation.

The doctor took a deep breath and smiled, everyone was happy and tried to close the wounds with the broken rips. The patient was placed in a quiet room where he could rest for a while.

Chanyeol felt dizzy, he was tired when he woke up, that was nothing new. Especially the past few month he felt very tired and couldn't walk properly. Sometimes even breathing felt hard.

A white clothed person entered the room, Chanyeol tried to calm the blurry picture.

"How are you feeling Chanyeol?"

"What. . "

"I'm Dr. Jung, the one who saved your life. I'm just here to check your condition and I wanted to ask you if you feel ready to answer me some questions."

Chanyeol only looked at him with a blank face.

"You've been asleep for a few hours now, such a strong person. Why did you try to commit suicide?"

Now he remembered, well atleast a part of what happened to him. "Suicide?" He asked. "I never did that"

"Chanyeol, you don't need to lie. I'm your doctor and here in my hand are all the information about you condition I need."

"I didn't!" He raised his voice. "I. . I just looked out the window to get some fresh air because I was feeling dizzy again and the next thing I remember was that everything went black"

The doctor gave him a worried look. "I see, maybe it is because of your-"

"Let me go!!" A voice sounded out.

The doctor and Chanyeol looked at the white door.

"I said let me go, I have a right to see him! Let go of me, I waited for eight hours god damn it. Chanyeol!" Someone screamed and than the door was smashed open.

The figure of a young boy appeared, even if everything was still a bit blurry, the glow of this beautiful face could only belong to one person.

"Baekhyun. . ", he whispered weakly.

A burning pain was now lingering on Chanyeol's face, Baekhyun slapped him. "You asshole!", he cursed, another slap. Baekhyun took Chanyeol's collar and pulled him. "How dare you do this to me?!"