- Twenty - Two -

⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦

Sorry for typos

The ringtone of his phone woke Chanyeol up. He didn't want to go to work, but apparently  he had to. One week has passed since he attended to his job, he told the principal that he was not feeling well and that the illness could be contagious. At the end depression and sadness could ruin someone else's mood couldn't it?

He didn't want his student to see him in this state. With a loud sigh he stood up from his bed and headed towards the bathroom. The cold water was splashed against his soft skin. His gaze was wandering towards the mirror, he looked at himself.

"Get yourself together Chanyeol, you're thirty, a grown man. Don't embarras yourself to your students!" He pushed his encouragement.

After getting changed, Chanyeol drove to the school he worked at. The school which gave him a new start, the school which let him push his past away, the school which gave him the opportunity to meet the probably only love of his life.

Chanyeol shook his head and stared at the road. "Stop thinking about it, concentrate", he said and held back his tears.

It was true that Chanyeol was a grown man, he always knew what decisions he had to make, his choice of words were always wise. Exactly that was why he couldn't believe that an eighteen years old boy could make him so confused, so vulnerable.

Chanyeol was embarrassed of himself.

The door to the teacher's office opened, his colleague Jongin smiled at him, Chanyeol only nodded back and entered the room.

"Ah Chanyeol, you're here again I see", one of his female co-workers said. "There is a letter from the principle's office in your shelf."

Chanyeol nodded, took the letter and walked to his class. The hall was filled with laughter, the students smiled and enjoyed their time. As soon as the door opened the class filled itself with students. They sat down and greeted their teacher.

"Morning class, I'm sorry that I couldn't attend to school for a week"

"It's fine Mr. Park, are you feeling well now?"

The teacher smiled lightly, "Well,I'm trying to survive". Chanyeol sighed and ran his fingers over his eyebrows. "Okay, so I gave you homework for the week. Here I have the answers, please pass them around and control your results. If there is anyone who hasn't done their homework, raise your hand."

Only two people raised their hands, Chanyeol didn't even asked why they didn't do their homework, he honestly cared less.

Since the students were busy controlling their homework Chanyeol took a glance to the letter of the officer. He cut the sides and too the letter out of the envelope.

New class information

It has been a privilege for Baekhyun to attend PT Highschool for the last years, however he will be leaving the school at the end of this month, due to having some private issues with the school and offered a place at another school. We will always be grateful for the school's nurturing environment and excellent education standards. 

We trust that this information will enable Baekhyun's absence to be an authorised one.

Yours sincerely,

Mr and Mrs. Byun

"Wait. . ", Chanyeol whispered to himself. Is he leaving the school? He thought.

Chanyeol was corrected, Baekhyun was leaving the school, he wanted to attend to another and it was all Chanyeol's fault.

A great way to start the school week, sadly Chanyeol had no chance but to act as if everything was normal. He wanted to ask Luhan but it would be too suspicious if he kept asking him about Baekhyun and Kyungsoo wouldn't give an answer either.