Chapter 39.

Recap:

I was shaking , i felt numb and terrified... one of my closest friends is pointing a gun at me... my best friend is about to die because of me, my boyfriend just ordered to kill some man in front of me and now he might order to kill me too, tell me how can my mind even comprehend all of this because I'm about to explode?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Chapter 39."

'There.' Justin said as he pointed the gun to a spot in front of Shawn telling us to go There.

We both did as he said Trina was trembling while i kept my eyes on Shawn.

He didn't look up, he didn't budge. He just kept his calm composure and kept playing with the rings on his fingers.

'Shawn.' I whispered his name when i was right in front of him.

He was leaning against a table, he looked up and there it was.... those eyes that I don't know.

It was like every last bit of hope i had was fading away just by his eyes. I knew this isn't the sweet Shawn. This isn't my Shawn.

'Why are you here?' He asked.

'I-i needed to know.' I say with a small voice.

How come I can't speak like him? My voice can't be as firm as his voice? I can't look as composed as him?

'Know what?' He raises an eyebrow.

I look at my surroundings and i look at Trina and Justin. They're both looking at us... Trina has stopped crying which is good.

I look back at Shawn, for some reason I'm not afraid anymore.... i take a deep breath.

'You.' I say simply.

'Me?' He asks curiously.

'Yes, you.' I nod.

'Do you now?' He backs off from the table and takes a step closer to me.

'Yes.' I nod again.

'Who am i?'

I look at his eyes and they're still the same... who is he?

'You're a killer, you're a drug dealer, you're not as good as I thought you were... actually you aren't good at all, you are not good.' I shake my head.

His eyes soften suddenly and my heart hurts.
Why did it change again? Why is he changing again?
How is this even possible?

He takes one step closer to me.

'I'm all those things you said.' He says.

'But I don't care.' I say suddenly.

'What?' He looks at me surprised.

'What?!!' Trina yells.

'Trina seriously shut up.' Justin groans.