Chapter 35.

Recap:

I can't help but think about everything Ian said, he said that I don't know him and that I deserve better, what could he possibly mean? Why is Shawn so sensitive when it comes to Ian?

I need to talk to Ian again to clarify everything he told me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Chapter 35.'

'Selena are you okay?' Shawn asks me as we walk hand in hand to the car, Today is the day that we decided to have a gathering since everyone seems to be fallen away from the group lately.

'I'm okay.' I smile at him.

Actually I'm not. All i keep on thinking about is everything Ian had said.... and I don't want to tell Shawn about it because they've been like enemies lately and the last thing i want is making it worse.

I sigh and get in the car as i wait for him to start driving.

'You just seem so distracted, always.' He looks at me with pleading eyes.

'I really am fine , just family stuff.' I lie.

'You know you can talk to me about anything right?' He takes my hand once again and kisses my knuckles.

'Yes and you can talk to me about anything too Shawn.' I squeeze his hand.

'I know that.' He clears his throat.

I can't help but doubt everything he does now.
Why did Ian create such an anxiety in me?
All i think of is what I don't know. What can it possibly be?

'Shawn you aren't hiding anything from me right?' I ask him.

'What? Of course not.' He says confidently.

I mean is he lying? If he was wouldn't he be a little disturbed or something?

I think my head is going to explode because of all the thinking that I've been doing.

I nod and just try to relax a little.

We arrive at Liam's house and everyone's cars are there. We get in the house and they're all sitting in the living room. Even Trina is here.

'God i missed you!' She hugs me so hard i think my bones are gonna break.

'I missed you too.' I say.

I look around for Ian, i know he's here somewhere.

I find him sitting on the couch, he doesn't stand up he doesn't look at me, i keep on staring at him until he looks at me.

I smile but he doesn't return the smile, instead he looks away quickly.

It hurts me somehow that he can't even look at me anymore.

'So how are you two love birds?' Stefan says.

'We're good.' Shawn answers as he puts his hand on my waist.