Chapter 12.

'What the hell are you doing?' I hiss , i look at Shawn with anger mixed with confusion. He looks at me and steps closer i take a step back until my back hits the wall. He puts his hands on both sides of my head.

'No girl has ever ignored my call.' He whispers.
My heart is about to explode from this small distance between us.

'You ignored me and didn't answer my call.' His tone kinda scares me.

'I-i'm mad.' I stutter. Fuck Selena why did you stutter?

'Really?' He looks at me straight in the eye, his eyes were unusually darker no sign of any kind of emotion in them.

'Yeah.' I mutter.

He drops his right hand. The next thing i know is the feeling of his hand traveling from my thigh to my hip. He drops the other hand and grabs the other side of my hip. He pulls me closer to him. The Touch makes me shiver slightly..... he leans in closer to me. And i close my eyes. He will kiss me.... he will kiss me. Does he know what kind of power he has on me? He just made me go from mad to a total horny teenage girl. Of course he knows.
I open my eyes to see a smirk on his face, like he's telling me i know what kind of power i have on you.
I was supposed to be mad at him but look at me now I'm controlled by him. But I'm not a sex toy and he can't use me like all these other girls so i do what I thought I'd never do with Shawn.
I push him away as hard as i can. But he doesn't even move I struggle against him for few seconds and he lets me go willingly.

'Guess i was the first girl who didn't answer your call , and guess i would be the first girl who refuses to be your sex toy now. So don't you ever touch me again.' Before he speaks i unlock the door and run out of that place. Because if i stayed any longer i might just cry. This is all i wanted for all this while and now... now i just pushed him away. Why did he have to be like this?
Just using girls for his own fun? What am i to him after all? Instead of going to class i just get to my car and drive away. I need to get away.

I drive off to a place i used to come when i was younger when i used to street race. My racing was nothing serious because i was too young but i was good. And i wasn't doing it for money. I only did it for him at first... but then it became my thing more than his thing. It made me feel calmer and good.
It was the only thing that kept me sane while i was going through hell. The adrenaline rush, the feeling of actually facing death. That what made me love it more.

I put my foot on the accelerator and i watch it as the numbers go up 100-110-120-130-140-150 i stop looking after that.

After a while when i feel like I'm good mentally i drive back home.

'Ava are you home?' I yell.
There's no answer. Great she isn't here note the sarcasm. I sigh in annoyance and walk to my room i get out of my dress and decide to take a shower.
After i get out i put on my black silk shorts with a black bra and my black silk rob. Yup i feel black right now. I lay on my bed and go through my phone.

•••••••••••••
*next day*

As usual i open my closet and I easily decide what to wear. A ripped jeans and a blue shirt. I let my hair down and it's wavy, this is what happens to my hair when I practically sleep on it while it's slightly wet.
I get down and Oddly enough my mom is still home.
She's wearing a pencil black skirt and a red silk shirt which looks amazing on her. She's sitting on the kitchen table and she's on her IPad.