Chapter 32.

Recap:

I stand in front of the door searching for the keys in my bag. Suddenly someone touches my Shoulder which makes me startle in fear.

'Selena.' He calls my name.

What.... is... he .... doing.... here....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Chapter 32."

'Ian w-what are you doing here?' I look at him with pure worry.

His hair is kinda messy , he's wearing a Black Shirt with ripped black jeans , i look closer to his eyes and they're a little red.

He looks a little drunk.

He tries to take that extra step to me but he trips , i act quickly and I put his arm on my shoulder.... even though he's heavy but I'm still able to carry his weight.

'Ian?' I call his name and i look at him , a strand of his hair is falling on his eye.

I swiftly remove the strand of hair which makes him look up at me too.

'Ian...' i look at him with pleading eyes. What is happening to him?

He doesn't answer instead he puts his head on my shoulder as well making it harder for me to be able to carry him. So I get the keys out of my bag and with difficulty and telling him to try to walk a little multiple times i get him to my room.

I put him on my bed and he buries his face in my pillow, I take a step back and look at him.

What on earth is that powerful to make the Ian i know, the strong person that i know turn into this drunk guy who can't even speak?

It breaks my heart to see him like this too. Whatever it is I'm sure it's not worth it...

I sigh and decide to remove his shoe and socks , at least he should feel comfortable. Too bad I don't have a brother or else his clothes would've been pretty helpful right now.

But who would've changed his clothes?

No stupid idea.

'Sel..' he mumbles my name , i look up at him and his eyes are still closed.

'Ian? What is going on?' I touch his cheeks to see if he has a fever or anything.

'T-this bed smells like you.' He says.

Yeah... it's my bed....

'Yeah i know.' I smile. 'Are you sober now?' I ask him.

'Huh?' He opens one eye only to look at me.

'Obviously you aren't, stupid question.' I sigh.

'Are you calling me stupid?' He groans which takes me by surprise. 'That's why?' He asks with a lower voice.

That's why what?

'I never said you're stupid Ian you're the brightest person i know, that's why what?' I ask curiously.