Chapter 9.

Before Shawn could answer I interrupt him.

'I gotta pee.' I say. He nods. The girl doesn't even look at me. Well yeah bitch I'll see you in thirty seconds. I get up and take a step out then i take a step back in again i know Shawn is watching me but I don't change my plans. I take a sip of my iced coffee and then pretend that it's fallen in my hand i gasp and pretend to be shocked the coffee is all on her head and clothes even Shawn has few droplets on him.

Thank you for making this easy for me bitch, thank you for leaning. She stands and now she's facing me.

'Oh my god! It fell!' I say with surprise. I'm still pretending to be shocked. What am I doing here?
I should totally go to Hollywood.

'You!!!! You B..' before she can continue i cut her off.

'What? Now did i just feel that you were about to curse a poor customer who has just lost her iced coffee? And their worker wasn't even doing her job and then the customer gets cursed??? Do I really need to go to the manager?' I smirk at her and by the look on her face i know i won.
I know that most of the people are watching us and i know that she won't continue arguing with me.

'Fine.' She huffs and walks away. I finally smile.

'You're unbelievable.' Shawn says while shaking his head in disapproval. I take my seat back.

'It fell!!!!' I gesture to the ground at him.

'Really?? Because i watched the whole thing. Did it really fell?' He questions with a raised eyebrow.

'Yep it did. Think about it why would i even do that on purpose?' I furrow my eyebrows.

'That is what I don't know.' He shrugs.

'That is because there's nothing to know because it was an accident.' I state.

'Weren't you supposed to pee?' He says. Shit i forgot.

'Nope it's gone now.' I shake my head.

'Your pee is gone? You didn't pee on yourself did you?' He says while lifting himself up to look at the other side of the table to look at my pants.

'No idiot sit down I didn't pee on myself.' Is he really that stupid?

'Good then.' He sits down again.

He finishes his Starbucks silently and then we walk out of there and to my car i start driving back to school, the drive is silent until he breaks the silence.

'So I heard you were tutoring Ian.' He says.

'Yeah i was.' I nod.

'You had an exam today right?'

'Yeah we did.'

'How did you do?' He asks. Wow why is he asking? Does this mean he cares about My studdings?
Nah he's asking because of Ian obviously.

'I did great so did Ian.' I answer.

'Uh is there.. are you two together?' He asks calmly.

I almost hit the breaks as hard as i can but I don't instead i just slow down and look at him.

'The fuck?' I say like what he said was complete nonsense, and it is.

'It was a simple question.' He says casually.

'He's your best friend why don't you ask him?' I ask him with confusion. They're best friends if i was dating Ian isn't he the first one that has to know anyway?

'Maybe I should.' He says looking very bored by our conversation.

'There's nothing between us we're just friends.' I answer his question.