Chapter 15.

'Hey Sel, how about you race with this car?' Trina gestures to the car beside us in the traffic. I narrow my eyes at her.

'First I've stopped racing, second that is a GTR and I'm driving a G class... i wouldn't win.'

'Oh come on! I've barely spent 10 minutes with you and I already know You're not a fun person anymore.' She whines.

'Oh god Trina give me a break.' I roll my eyes.

'I have to get you back on track this week, this new school and obviously your new friends don't know how to have fun.' She smirks.

'How would you even know that?'

'Dude you don't race, obviously you don't drink or you would've totally made a drunk move on that Shawn guy.' An evil smile spreads across her face.

'I do drink! I drunk yesterday!' I defend myself.

'Then why don't you have a hungover or you didn't even get drunk?'

'Well I didn't...'

'Huh i knew it.'

'You know that i promised Jake I wouldn't race anymore, for gods sake I don't even know how i did it i was only fifteen.'

'But that's the point.... that was you, you did racing you liked the speed.'

'Even if i wanted to get back to racing Jake wouldn't help me and this car is in no shape for a race.'

'Then get Jake to help you if you want to.'

'I don't want to.' I shake my head.

'Fine.'

We sit silently till i arrive back home , my parents are home since it's the weekend. We get in and the first one i see is my dad.

'Hello Sel, oh is this you Trina?' My dad smiles.

'Hello Mr. Collins.' Trina says politely.

'Dad Trina's parents have traveled for a week so she's staying here.' I tell my dad.

'Yes of course honey, Trina you can stay as long as you want as you can see we have a lot of .'

A lot? A lot is understatement.

'Thank you a lot.' Trina says.

'Well dad we'll go upstairs now.'

'Yeah okay.' My dad says. We walk upstairs together to my room.

Trina jumps on my bed immediately, i follow her to my bed as well.

'So tell me how come you aren't going to school for a week?' I ask her.

'They think I'm going on the trip with my parents too.' She smiles.

'How?' I ask with confusion.

'Well i told them that.. then i fake-called them as my mom and told them I'm not going for a week.' She smiles proudly.

'And they just believed you...?'

'What can i say I'm an amazing actress.'

'I don't deny that but that's just weird how you make everything you want just happen.'

'That's a me thing what can i say I'm FABULOUS.' She flips her hair with the last word. I laugh I've missed her talking like this so much.

'You're.' I say.

'Anyway since I'm staying with you for a week you can just skip school too.'

'I can't do that... my parents haven't traveled you know and I can't lose so much homeworks and stuff.'