Chapter 11.

I get to Jake's garage as fast as i can. I pull in and get out of the car. Jake is here gladly and he's looking at me wide eyed.

'Hey Jake.'

'Hi Sel.' He hugs me then walks to my car.

'What happened?' He asks.

'Someone pulled a prank on me.' I roll my eyes.

'A prank?' He looks at the pictures that are still on my car.

'Yep, and I don't know what they've used to put those pictures on so please fix it for me.' I smile.

'Well I'll tell the guys and we'll start working now , anything for you Sel.' He smiles.

'Thank you Jake.' I smile back.

'Go sit down till we finish.' He says.

I sit down and take out my phone.

6 missed calls.

I open it and 3 are Ian. One is Shawn, There are texts too.

Ian: sel???

Ian: sel why were you so surprised didn't you get my text? I told you he's up for something be careful!

Ian: I swear I didn't know that this was what he was planning, I'm sorry. Are you okay? Please answer me.

So the text that i got was from Ian and Shawn deleted it stupid asshole.

Me: I'm okay Ian, and I didn't see the text because apparently Shawn deleted it before i see it.

Ian: oh gooood you're finally answering you took off so fast i was so worried. I was worried that you've made some accident or something.

Me: I'm okay , are you alone?

Ian: no everyone is here except for Shawn even Ana is here, why?

Me: tell them I'm okay, they've all texted me so i wanted you to tell them I'm okay and stop worrying.

Ian: i did, where are you?

Me: fixing my car, where are you all?

Ian: in Justin's house. If you finish early come over.

Me: I'll try ;)

I put my phone back in my pocket and just talk with the guys until my car is finished.

'Jake?' I call for him.

'Yeah?'

'Jake i want to get back to racing.' I say as i cross my arms in front of my chest.

'What! No you won't.' He shakes his head.

'Look Jake last year was amazing because of that , it made my life much better so i wanna get back to racing.' I say.

'Selena you know that i love you but racing is dangerous and illegal and you're only what 17? 18?and last year I don't even know how you did it but you were great but I'll never let you do that again.' He says.

I sigh in frustration.
'Okay I won't race again but I can't keep my promise anymore Jake. I can't continue driving on 80.' I roll my eyes.