Chapter 24.

Recap:

'Goodbye and get yourself some good self time.' I gesture to his Dick and wink at him. Before he answers i turn around and walk back to my house.

I just hope i gave him that Boner.

Is it okay for me to want that so much?

Because i do.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Chapter 24."

Everything is taking a wrong turn and just by repeating Dylan's words in my head i get more and more scared.

I don't talk to my parents... I don't know what I'll do when Dylan finally decides to show up again. And I'm starting to overthink things again. The nightmares are slowly making a comeback too.
No matter how much i wanna stay calm and collected about it i just can't, I'm strong no one has ever been as strong as me. I've been through hell and I survived with my head up high. I locked every single memory about him in my head and I didn't think about him. I can do that again right?

But i know he'll add even more unwanted memories to the list. My eyes started filling with tears.
No. No. I have to be strong, I can't cry and whine like a baby. I have to stay strong.

I will never go through all of that ever again.

'Selena? Honey are you sick?' Asks a worried Ava she slowly removes the blankets on my head.

'Ughh.' I groan as i pull the blankets on top of my head again.

'I will just call the school and say you won't be able to go.' She sighs and walks out of my room.

Isn't that my mother's job? Oh yeah I don't have one of those anymore.

I close my eyes and try to fall asleep again but no matter how much i try i just can't, i don't know how much time i spend like this.

I hear my phone ringing 'Ahhh that annoying voice.' I huff. I answer it without looking at the ID.

'What!' I say angrily.

'Jeez calm down i was just checking on you.' Ian's voice makes me smile already.

'Ian.' I state.

'Yes It's Ian.' He says. 'Well why didn't you show up to school today? We're all very worried.'

'Gimme the phone.' Someone tells him. That is Ana's voice.

'No' Ian answers.

'Give me the phone Ian.' She says firmly.

'Fine.' I can imagine how he's rolling his eyes now.

'So are you sick?' Ana asks right away. At least say Hi first Ana...

'No.' I answer.

'Then why the hell would you just skip school?'

'I just wasn't in the mood , sorry' My voice comes out shaky. Yeah even now I'm not in the mood for anything.

'Okay fine then just take rest and show up tomorrow.' She says.