Info

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Once the lights flicker on we were escorted to a room similar to the interagation rooms I always see in the movies. The guy sets us down in a seat meant for two and starts talking.

"As you already know, I'm sorry for saying this, that your parents have been unfortunately murdered. That might be news to you though sir( pointing to Chanyeol ). We havent gathered much information about anything yet though since it was only a few hours ago but I'll tell you this. It was at 6:49 a.m when the police was called about screams in their house and unfortunately, the murderer got away. We have no idea why the person did it nor do we know why it was them who were victims. They are currently being held at the hospital closest to us and being cleaned and prepared for a funeral. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll make sure that you are personally contacted immediately when new information has arrived."

I started to cry again half way into his second sentence and it seems that Chanyeol did too. I glanced a few times over to Chan while he was speaking and saw the pure horror on his entire face.

"W-what about the house?"

"It's currently closed. No one of the public may enter."

"O-oh, ok."

"So this is w-why you were
crying."-Chan

"Yeah."

Timeskip

After the man realesed us, we went into our car and sat for a few minutes. We're both sobbing, hugging eachother for comfort.

"I'm so sorry Baekhyun. I had no idea it was something this bad. I'm so sorry for your loss. I just want you to know that I'm always here for you. I'll never leave your side and I'll always be here to make you happy. Ok?"

*Nods*

"Would you l-like me to tell the rest of the members? I can text them n-now or tell them in person when we get back."

"I d-don't want to be there when
t-they find out. Text t-them now please."

"Ok."

~In the group chat~

Chan:
I found out what happened.

Suho: WHAT?!

Chan:
His parents were murdered

Xiumin: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Tao: Thats why he was acting like that!

Sehun: Tell him when he gets back that he'll get the biggest and longest hug from me.

Chan:
Ok

Suho: I can't believe this. Is he ok?!

Chan:
Of course he isn't ok.

Chen: Are you guys coming back now?

Chan: Not sure. I'll ask.

"Baekhyun, are we going anywhere else before heading back?"

"Not sure."

"You want coffee or anything?"

"That sounds nice."

"Ok. Coffee then home. Oh, and Sehun told me to tell you that he'll give you the biggest and longest hug from him."

"*Smile*.....ok."

We grabbed two coffees from Starbucks and headed to our dorm.

Once we opened the door, everyone turned to face the me. Suho, being the mother of the group, jumped over the couch he was sitting on and rushed over to me and gave me a big hug. Which made me cry again.

"Are you ok sweety?"

"*Sniff*......no.."

Everyone else rushed over to me and hugs as well. Sehun didn't lie, he gave me the biggest and longest hug.

Most of us were crying while the rest tried to keep tears in.

After about twenty minutes of us crying and still in the same spot, Sehun still holding on tight, I suddenly felt really sleepy.

"....I'm really sleepy...."

"Ill go take you to bed."-Sehun

"Me too."-Suho

I didn't want to move and I think Sehun could tell by my face so he picked me up and took me away. He went upstairs and set me down on my warm, soft bed. Before exiting, Suho spoke.

"If you ever feel lonley, just know that we're still here with you and if you ever want to cry or do anything, come to me or anyone. We're a family. Ok?"

*Nod*

Then, they left and everything went dark.

______________________________________
Sorry if this is getting really bad. I swear it'll get better next chapter. ( Hopefully )