Waking Up

Baekhyun's P.O.V

          I was in my hospital bed resting/ unconscious when all of the sudden I wake up to movement. My vision is still very blurry but I see a figure lying down on my bed. It has dark brown hair and from what I see, it's tall. Chanyeol? Maybe. I'm finally breathing normally, kind of, and I'm not sweating. Yay.

           I sit up half way to intense pain. I look down and realize that all of my cuts I made are showing. Oh no. I glance back at the figure, it is Chanyeol!........Wait......
Chan? Oh no...did he see them?! Of course he did. They're right out in the open for everyone to see. I bet either the doctors or Chanyeol himself told everyone else about this. What am I going to do? I know they won't stop questioning me untill they get answers. While I was freaking out, I forgot that I'm in pain and started to move. It. Hurt. A lot.

           Tears were about to fall it hurt so much. I decided to lay back down and go back to sleep. Maybe the pain will go away then. I hope. It was painful to get into a comfortable position but it could be worth it. I'll find out. I might of been moving so much that it woken Chanyeol up because he did.

            He started to move his head up and rubbed his eyes. He looked adorable with his bed hair and his cute, perfect face. ( I layed down facing him) He yawned and stared at me, right into my eyes. We stayed like that for what felt like a year when I broke contact which snapped him back. He finally spoke.

"Are you okay?"

           His voice was so deep and soft. I love it.

"Yeah, but I'm still in pain. It hurts to move."

"Oh.......do you want to stay here longer?"

"It might be a good idea to. I don't even know if I could stand yet. But my fever is gone."

"Okay and that's great! I'm glad your alright. You had me worried sick!"

"I was scared too."

"I bet......so....um...the doctors told me about what you're doing to yourself. Why? Please tell me. Baekhyun."

".......so you do know. Does everyone else know about this?"

"Yeah."

*sigh*

"I really don't want to talk about it yet. Please give me time."

              I could tell he didn't want to stay any longer not knowing what happened but he gave in anyway.

"....Fine."

"Thank you. And thank you for saving me."

             In just a split second Chan turned back into the happy virus we all know and love.

"Of course! Are you sure you don't want to leave? The doctor said you could."

"Um.......I'll try and get up."

            I try but I only end up back in my original spot. Still hurt.

"I see." he said. "Let's wait till tomorrow."

"Ok."

"I hate to say this but the manager is asking for me to come back. I promise that I will be back tomorrow so wait for me until then. Is that fine?"

"I guess."

"Thanks and sorry."

           After that he heads out the door leaving me to a quiet, lonley room. Then it hit me. Chan excepted the fact that I wanted to not say anything yet but what about the rest? Will they try to force me? I'll find that out tomorrow.

           Now what? I have nothing to do
and my phone is at the dorm.*sigh* Guess I'll to sleep.

         Chanyeol's P.O.V

             I get into my car and drive for a short while. I park at the dorm and head in. When I opened the door I saw the members jump up and run towards me. I should of expected that. They shoved millions of questions at me all at once. I had to stop it.

"Guys! Chill! I can't even hear myself think! He's fine. It just hurts for him to move so he'll stay for another day or so. Also he doesn't want to talk about you know what so don't ask or bug him about it okay. I want to know too but let's respect that."

"Okay." they all respond in unison.

"Good. So what are we doing?"

           I tried to act calm but I'm not. I'm so worried.

"We were playing board games and watching T.V waiting for you to get back." - Kris

"Oh, so what now?"

"The manager said that we could do anything today and tomorrow. He gave us another day off for Baek."    
-Tao

"Hyungs! Let's watch a horror movie!" - Sehun

          Suho and Tao imidiatly rejected the idea and left to do a V LIVE together. The rest of us watched a horror movie for the next three and a half hours. After that it was dinner time.

           We ordered Jjajangmyun which surprisingly only took a few minutes to be delivered.

"Does Baekhyun get food at the hospital?" - Kyungsoo

"Good question. I hope so. Should I get something for him and take it there?"

"I wish you could but that's not allowed." - Suho

"Oh."

"Do you guys want to do another V LIVE?" - Tao

"Sure!" we all say.

"Wait but don't we have to tell all of  the EXO- L's why Baekkie won't be here?" - Luhan

"Let's just tell them he's in pain from practicing too much." - Sehun

"We shouldn't lie to them!" - Kai

"Tell them he's sick."

"Yeah, we'll do that." - Suho

            We recorded live for a full hour playing games and talking. It was really fun but we had to go to sleep. It was twelve after all.