Lunch

Baekhyun's P.O.V

         In the car after we almost crashed was dead silent. But even I knew what was going to happen. I didn't see this part.

           I didn't want to mention the part of the nightmare/ "future" where he died. I couldn't, physically and mentally, tell him. I must of been spacing out because apparently Chanyeol was calling me.

"Baekhyun!"

"Huh? What? Did you say something?"

"Yeah. I've been calling your name for a minute now."

"Oh. Sorry."

"We're here."

"Oh, okay."

"You alright?"

"Um.......yeah. I was just spacing out. Sorry."

"You sure? You look scared."

"I'm fine. Let's go."

"......ok."

    Chanyeol's P.O.V ( Short )

           I listen to Baek and follow him as he walked slowly to the door. Of course he had to wait for me to get the keys sinse he didn't have his with him.
Still, he looked really sad for a moment in the car. Did it have something to do with the dream he had? I hope it wasn't bad.

     Baekhyun's P.O.V

           Chan opened the door to the dorm only to have every pair of eyes on us, well, mostly me. Nope. All on me. Oh boy. Here it comes.

"BAEKHYUN!" - Chen

"Are you okay?!" - Luhan

"I was so worried!" - Suho

"I'm perfectly fine. Glad to be back!"

           All of EXO came up to me and squeezed the crap out of me, but even though I was in a cheerful mood and the members finally saw me again, I could see the sadness in their eyes. They all look as if they want to cry. Why?........Wait...Chan told them. Of course. That's why. Makes sense.

"Baek? BAEK!" - Kai

          I did it again! Stupid me, always spacing out!

"Oh, sorry. I spaced out again. What did you say?"

             Chanyeol pushed me slightly into the dorm, we were still at the door, and stoped me at a couch near the rest of the members as they sat down close by. We sat down as all eyes were on us.

"So, what are we doing?" - Chan

"We weren't doing anything different than usual." - Tao

"Oh, so now what?"- Chan

"Want to go get lunch? I'll pay." - Suho

           You mean we have to go back in the car? That might not be good. I might just be paranoid. I don't want to take any chances though.

"Baekhyun. You're being quiet again. Are you sure you're fine?"- D.O

"Huh? Oh. I'm fine."

"Ok then let's get some food!"- Lay

"Where are going?"

"Do you guys want chicken?" - Suho

"Chicken is not my style."- Kris

"Of course it's not. Lets just drive around and find out when we see a place." - Suho

"Okay!" - Everyone

           We drove around for a while until we stopped in front of a little restaurant. We entered and headed towards the right side of the place where the big tables were. We all sat down at the furthest one and ordered a variety of different foods. A waitress came over and took the orders. As she was doing it she stared at me. She looked everywhere on me but she mostly stared at my face. I could see a smirk on her face as she took mine and everyone else's orders.

         When she left our table, the members wouldn't stop bugging me about it.

"Ooooooooo~"- Luhan

"Someone likes you~"- Tao

           They all started giggling except Chanyeol. He looked a little mad. Maybe even jelouse. I wonder why. I wish it's because he likes me. Wait, what am I saying! He's straight, I think.

"I don't like her."

"Sure you don't~"- Luhan

"I. DON'T."

          I don't even like girls. The waitress came back.

"Here's your order~"

          She didn't even look at any other person. Just me. Dead in my eyes. Creepy! She had given us our food but ignored everyone still staring and smirking at me.

          Sinse I was sitting on the outside of one of two benches with Chanyeol, the one who I actually like, on my right, I scooted in a little closer while Chan held my right hand. He squeezed it tightly and gave the lady the death stare untill she left to continue her job. I heard Chan sigh heavily like he was MAD. I heard him quietly say under his breath.

"Glad she's gone. I hate her already. He's mine."

"Wow. She. Likes. You."- Xiumin

"*sigh* yeah."

"She only looked and paid attention to you. Little creepy."- Tao

            Chanyeol was still holding my hand but not as hard. I had to eat with my left hand because if it, but it's this is worth it. I'm still blushing from the fact that Channie said that I was his. DOES HE LIKE ME BACK?! Omg I'm freaking out.

"Hey Baek, you're blushing~"- Chen

"Ooooooo~ is it because of that girl~" -- Lay

"NO."

           Kai was sitting on the other side of Chan. He glanced at our hands under the table and smirked.

"I see why."- Kai

          Chanyeol and I looked at each other, then at Kai. Both of us now blushing.

"Awwwwww!"- Chen

          We see Chen peeking under the table as well. I let go of Chan's hand and set it on the table. I knew he was going to do the same because he let me. We then began eating slowly, embarrassed. The rest of the members stared at us for a while but started eating as well.

          When we finished we went back inside the cars. Because there were twelve of us we had to split in two. We went back to the dorm and relaxed for the rest of the day. We all had to enjoy not moving much untill tomorrow when we have to practice for our comeback in a month and a half.