Why?

Chanyeol's P.O.V

          We finally arrived at Seoul Hospital and the doctor people ( still....) took him to the emergency room. Baekhyun was still in the same condition as seven minutes ago, breathing heavily and sweating badly. The bad part is that he's awake and he looks in serious pain.

          I don't know if it's tears I see running down near his eyes or if it's just sweat. We are about running ( the doctor people and I ). We go in the elevator and go up to the fourth floor. Since this was the only time I have I spoke to Baek.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be fine. Hang in there okay?"

         I could tell that he's trying really hard to talk.

"Yeah" was all he could get out.

           The doctors signaled me to go away to the waiting room so I did, not arguing. I really don't want to leave his side but they are the only people who I can count on at this point. I hope he will be alright.

           I tried to calm myself down by saying that it's only a fever but he looked in so much pain. Stress quickly got to me as I sat down on the chairs in the quiet and kind of smelly room. Five minutes past of my worries and positive thinking battling each other until I fell asleep.

  Xiumin's P.O.V

          After Chanyeol left every member started to panick, especially Suho. I mean it makes sense, he is the leader who has to worry about and make sure EXO is doing good. I feel bad for him. He just watched as one of the people he loves and was trying to protect get carried to the hospital. ( just so you know when I say loves I mean like brothers, EXO. Baek is Chanyeol's )

"So.....what now?" - Kai

"I don't know. Suho what now?" - Luhan

      Everyone's so scared.

"We can't do anything. Let's just wait till we get information from Chanyeol. Luckily we don't have any schedule today." - Suho

           We all nodded and headed inside the dorm to try and get our minds off of the incident. I couldn't do it and I'm pretty sure no one else could either. We did play board games and watched movies to calm us down but that was pretty much it.

    Chanyeol's P.O.V

           I wake up from my uncomfortable nap. I looked at my phone and flipped. An hour has passed by. I then swiftly head down to his room. They should be done by now. I was right. A nurse let me in as I went near the door. I go in and two doctors were standing near his bed. The one on the left started speaking
to me.

"He's alright now. Baekhyun is extremely lucky to have been brought at the time he was. If you were a few minutes late. His body couldn't of been able to take it."

          The other man finished his statement.

"He would of melted from the inside out. Baekhyun's temperature was almost at 106° when we started to help him so thanks for saving his life. You're his hero."

       I felt so proud of myself.

"But," he continued. "I noticed that he has bad cut marks and scars from it all over his body. It's from knives. Did you know about this?"

        Knife marks? Scars? Everywhere? What?!

"No sir. What do you mean?"

*sigh* "Then it looks like he's been cutting him self secretly. Has he been depressed lately?"

          Tears falling down my face I replied.

"..........no......not that I know of."

"Some of his cuts are fresh. It looks about two days old. When he wakes up and leaves...wait, you two are idols right?"

"......yes *sniff* sir."

"Okay, tell the rest of your group before he wakes up and when he does go back make sure he doesn't do it again. If he does call me." He said as he handed me what I assume is his or the hospital's number.

"*sniff* Okay"

           The doctors left and I was now alone with an unconscious Baekhyun. I'm speechless. Why would he do such a thing?! Why?! Does anyone else know about this? I better tell them everything now. I got out my phone and started texting Xiumin the whole story from a to z.

           He freaked out but eventually told the rest of the worried members. He told me that he also never knew about what Baek did. I guess he was that sneaky. More tears fell down.......why? Baekhyun why?

          I pulled a near by chair to his bed, sat, and rested my head on it. The bed not the chair. I then fall asleep AGAIN, maybe because I only took a short nap. Plus I did wake up early.