Going Back

Still in the hospital room

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"Can we take you home now? Do you know?"

"I have no idea. We can ask."

"I'll go find him. What's his name?"
-Suho

"Uhhhhhh, I believe it was Dr.Park."
-Baek

"Ok, thanks! I'll be back."

Right before he was about to exit the room, Dr.Park came in hitting Suho in the face with the door.

"OWWWW!"-Suho

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry sir! I didn't see you! Are you ok?"

"Yeah."

Everyone in the room busted out into laughter from the sight of our friend getting slapped in the face by a door.

"You came in perfect timing sir. A little too perfect."-Sehun

"Hey!"-Suho

"Oh, did you need me for something?"

"Yeah. We wanted to ask if Baekhyun can leave with us right now."-Xiumin

"I actually came for that reason too. I need to ask him that first. Mr.Byun, are you feeling alright?"

Baekhyun's P.O.V

All eyes were on me. I know this feeling all to well. I hate it.

"I kind of hurts to move though. I'll be fine."

"You sure. Don't force yourself to move just to get out of here got it?"

"Yes sir. I'll be ok."

"Then I guess you'll be fine. You may leave."

All of EXO was cheering and coming up to me to get out of here. Chanyeol grabbed my hand while I got up and out of my seat. I landed my feet on the floor when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach where my wound is. This is what I'm going have to deal with for now on. *sigh* This'll be fun. Then, we start to exit the room.

"Oh and don't forget to not shower tonight and don't mess with the stitching!"-Doc

In the car

"You ready to go home?"-Lay

"You bet I am!"

I fight the pain with every movement from my stomach and sing and dance my heart out to the blasting music.

"CHOGIWAAAAAAAAA!"

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Eleven minutes later we headed in our dorm one by one to the living room. Then it hit us, this time not a cup but a scent. *sniff**sniff*
CHICKENNNN. FRIED CHICKENNN. We ran over to the big table for twelve to a big feast our manager has bought for us. KFC. We cheer once again and dig in. Except one member, Baek.

"Why aren't you eating?"

"I'd love to but I JUST got stabbed in the stomach. I was told that i can't eat solid foods for a while. I have to make smoothies for about a month."

"That's terrible! Then I shouldn't eat either! That's not fair for you!"

"Just eat. It's ok. I don't want to gain weight anyways. I'll go make a strawberry and mango smoothie. Eat up Channie! Before Tao finishes it all."

Baekhyun's P.O.V

By the time they devowered the KFC, I finished my drink. I was still kind of hungry but oh well. It was already 10:04 p.m. so that meant MOVIE TIMMMMEEE!

We gathered around for the movie, we had our drinks and out popcorn ready. Each day a different member chooses a movie. Today was Satan's (D.O) turn to pick. Yesterday was Luhan's and he chose "The Matrix."

"Guess what I'm picking." He said as he stared at us with his piercing eyes and grinned.

He slowly pulled out "The Grudge" and laughed. Us scaredy cats shouted NOOOOOOOOO! As the rest laughted with him. This night will be GREAT. I just LOVE having heart attacks.

The next few hours were just screaming and crying, mostly from Panda (Tao) over there to my far left. See, I was smart and sat far away from him. The unlucky one who wasn't smart was Kris. While screaming, Tao started to kick and punch everything including Kris. I enjoyed watching that. Channie and I were snuggling with each other for comfort. It was one of the best feelings ever and I never wanted to let go. I don't think he did either.

After the movie, we went straight to bed. This time we don't have to wake up early. We have a free day tomorrow! Plus, I can't dance with my injury for a month anyways.

______________________________________

Hi~Sorry for the EXTREMELY late chapter. If make a second one right now but I'm too tired. It's almost twelve.