Wounded

Baekhyun's P.O.V

   The announcer lady tried her best to calm everyone down but had no luck with that. The crowd just wouldn't stop. Even the members tried speaking. It took awhile but that eventually worked.

"Everyone please calm down."- Suho

"Just relax. It's ok."- Sehun

"The power is out, that's it."- Kris

    To be honest, I'm freaking out. Obviously so is Tao. I could hear him slightly crying. I wish I could go up to him and hug him for comfort but I can't see at the moment.

"Just listen to our voices and stay still."- Luhan

"Your oppas are here for you."- Chen

     We giggled at his comment and started to sing softly to "Baby don't cry". We finished the song and I was about to start talking to the fans when I felt something sharp hit my stomach. I fell to the ground in pain. Tears falling.

"What was that?!"- Tao

"Everyone ok?!- Chanyeol

    Everyone but me obviously answered. I am busy trying not to pass out down here on the cold stage.

"I have an announcement everyone. I believe that we have found the problem. Someone turned to lights off over in the back stage area." - Lady

    Then, the lights came back on. Gasps and screams were all I could hear from the members and fans as they saw me.

Blood.

Tears.

A mess.

That's all they saw.

  Chanyeol's P.O.V

     The lights suddenly came on after the lady spoke and I look to my side and see Baek on the floor crying and bleeding. I stand motionlessly as I try to comprehend what is happening.

"Baekhyun!" We all scream.

    We run to him as well as the managers and staff. Some ran away to get some first aid while one called for an ambulance. The person had to leave and call because of the fans' shreeks.

"Baek?! What happened?!"

     He didn't answer, of course. I could see it in his face that he wanted to but couldn't. He was trying too hard to move, speak, and stay conscious at the same time.

"Baekhyun, please stop trying to move. J-just focus on t-trying to stay awake." - D.O, crying

  Baekhyun's P.O.V

     I was trying so hard to do absolutely anything but I couldn't. Nothing. They tried to calm me down but they don't realise that they are the ones needing to chill. Every single one of them, especially Chanyeol, are crying and have no idea of what to do and I get that. I don't either. All I know is that it hurts. I can't take it. I can't breath. I can't see. I can't move. I can't talk. I just, can't. I'm losing everything as time goes by.

Then, everything went black.

  Kai's P.O.V

     We try everything to stop the bleeding but nothing is working. Finally, the staff comes back with first aid kits and start to do anything and everything possible to help before the ambulance comes. They wrap bandages around him and clean him up as much as possible. It's not really working though. He passes out from what I assume is from blood loss as they wipe blood off of his legs.

    The back stage entrance busts open and in comes the people to bring Baek up in the vehicle. They pick him up and set him on a table thing and roll him quickly to inside. I get in still crying as they drive off leaving every other member behind. I'd say Chan should come because he's so close but that's exactly why he isn't comming. The last I saw of him before exiting the building was him crying so hard, screaming almost. Poor Chan. Poor Baek.

     I texted the members that I'll keep them in touch on everything that happened and that they should at least try and keep the concert going. Make the fans happy again because I'm one hundred percent sure that they are all traumatized from this. We all are.