Showing Them

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I get up at seven sixteen a.m and found out that everyone was already down stairs. Good. Now I don't have to wake everybody up. I go down and see them either on the couch, floor, or at the table eating their breakfast.

"Guys. I have to show you something."

"What is it?" - Tao

"Is something wrong?" - Baek

"Last night, when I was turning off all of the lights, the door bell rung. I opened the door-"

"Why would you open the door?!" - Suho

"Because I'm stupid, now listen. When I opened it, there was a letter. It was from a saesang. I need you guys to read it."

As they were reading it I could see their faces. They weren't happy. They were terrified.

"Maybe this is all just a joke."- Sehun

"I don't think so."

"I don't either."- Kris

"What do we do?"- Kyungsoo

"I think we should tell the manager about this."- Luhan

"Yeah."

We went over to find our manager. He's somewhere in our dorm. That's all I know. We eventually found him in the bathroom with the door wide open fixing his hair.

"Hyung! Take a look at this."

"Huh? Ok."

Just like the members. His face showed fear.

"Where did you get this?"

"At our door step."

"When?"

"Last night."

"You mean you opened the door at night?! Chanyeol, you know that's super dangerous! Especially for you guys."

"I know and I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"It better not. I can't have you getting hurt, or worse just because you opened the door for someone to come in."

".......yeah.. so what do we do?"

"Well, I'm not quite sure but now you guys aren't leaving this dorm. Got it?"

"Yes sir."- everyone together

"I need you guys to make sure each and everyone of you are safe and watched at all times."

"Ok."

"If a door bell rings, ignore it."

"Yes sir."

"So what are we doing today?"- Kai

"We are doing the same thing as usual, practicing.", manager

"Ok. Let's go!"- Chen

We were practicing our dances for a while and in the middle of one song Xiumin sliped and pushed on Baek forcing him to the ground.

"Omg I'm so sorry! Are you ok?"- Xiumin

"Yeah, I'm fine."- Baekhyun

"What happened? You ok?"

"Yeah."- Baek

I watched as Xiumin picked up Baek from off of the floor. That looked painful. Poor Baek. It does happen to all of us every once in a while.

We keep dancing for a long time and do the same, normal thing as every other day. Dance, eat, sleep, repeat.