Chapter 6: The Malfoys and Some Old Family Friends

«1995»

Hermione picked up her paper and read.

Birth Certificate (OFFICIAL)

Name- Alexandra Lillian Snape

Mother- Lillian Rosemary Snape née Evans (Dead)

Father- Severus Tobias Snape (Alive)

Age- 15

Birth Date- July 19, 1980; 6:54pm

Siblings- None

Godmother(s)-

Marlene McKinnon (Dead)

Alice Longbottom née Prewett (Alive, Deemed Insane)

Hailey Lupin née Evermist (Alive, Unknown Location)

Godfather(s)-

Severus Snape (Alive)

Sirius Black (Alive)

James Potter (Dead)

Remus Lupin (Alive)

Lady to-

Ravenclaw (co-lady)

McKinnon

Heir to-

Prince

Prewett

LeFay

Black

Lupin

Evermist

Potter

Potions/Spells-

Magic Block-50% by Albus Dumbledore

Trust Spell- Keyed to Albus Dumbledore, Ronald Weasley, Ginervra Weasley, and Molly Weasley

Core Block- 20% by Albus Dumbledore

Animagus Block- 100% by Albus Dumbledore

Elemental Block- 100%  by Albus Dumbledore

Hate Spells- Keyed to Tom Riddle, Lucious Malfoy, Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, all Slytherins

Forced Glamour- Age One and a half- by Albus Dumbledore

Creature Block- 100% by Albus Dumbledore

Inheritance Block- 99.9% by Albus Dumbledore

Creature-

Vampire

Powers- Potions Master, rest are unknown

Mate- Draconios Malfoy

Hermione turned to Severus. "Are you my actual father?"

"Alex?"

Hermione hugged him tight. Then a realization came upon her and she turned to Harry."That would make me your cousin!"

"And apparently Draco Malfoy might be my cousin-in-law soon" Harry said looking at the paper.

Serenity, the only level headed person in the room, asked the goblin helping them to see to the vaults that nothing extremely valuable is lost, and if so to see who took them.

"We have a lunch with the Malfoys in ten, would you three like to join for a family reunion?" Remus asked his godchildren.

"Of course Proffeser Lupin" Hermio-Alex answered.

"No need to call me that, we're family, now we must hurry, can't be late" Remus said before they all thanked the goblin and apperated out of Gringotts.

As the (frick how many were there? Remus, Sirius, Sevvy, Harry, 'Renity, and Alex/Hermione, k I got it) 6 life forms apperated to Malfoy Manor, Narcissa Malfoy was having a talk with the "formally dead" female Marauders.

Silver Evans-Potter, Isabella Goodwin-Black, and Hailey Evermist-Lupin had recently appeared at the manor, almost giving their old friend a heart attack. But Lady Malfoy was composed and defiantly did NOT almost have a breakdown.

Okay, maybe she did.

Her friends who had been "dead" for almost 15 years had decided to suddenly pop up in her home, scaring her and the poor house elf near her. Speaking of the house elf.

"Straight Black Coffee for Lady Potter, green tea for Lady Black, and 5 Hour Energy for Lady Lupin, as well as a calming draught for Mistress Malfoy" the tiny little elf said handing them all their drinks.

"Thank you little one" the Potter said, before Tue elf popped away.

"Sil, Hails, Bell, how are you alive, why did you come now, your heirs will be worried about you" Narcissa shaking asked her long lost friends.

"We honestly don't know how we're still alive, we dropped our daughters off at Potter Manor before coming here, and we recently got out of Dumblegoat and The Order of The Fried Chicken's grasp" The Ravenclaw heiress answered, ever the leader.

"We don't know why know of all times they slipped their grasp of us, but it must have something to do with Tom returning right?" Bella asked her friend.

"It must be that, they've been going frantic, especially after Siri, Remmy, and Sev told them about you guys" the blond answered.

A little house elf, the same as before popped into the room, bowing before speaking.

"Misters Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Severus Snape are here with Alexandra Snape, Hadrian Potter, and Serenity Riddle my lady" the elf bowed.

"Speak of the Devil and he shall come"  Silver muttered under her breath before Bella elbowed her.

The six stopped into the room before Severus, Sirius, and Remus froze at seeing the three females. People they haven't seen since they were announced practically dead to the rest of the world.

"Bell, is that really you?" Sirius asked the woman who looked remarkably like his late wife.

"Siri, my lover, I've returned" Bella said eyes tearing up, and voice cracking.

Remus turned to the female who looked like his late wife.

"Moonshine is that you?" Remus asked using the nickname for his lover that he hadn't used in almost 15 long years.

"Rem, Mooney I swear it's me" Hailey said, while in the background the Black couple embraced, Narcissa left to get her husband and son, Alex, Serenity, and Harry looked on like "WTF" and Severus looked at his supposed sister-in-law.

"Are you the Silver Evans-Potter famous prankster extraordinaire, and the wife and lover of James Flemount Potter?" He asks with his wand raised.

Silver smiles her usual Cheshire grin smile and does a small little wave "Hey Sevvy!"

And you know what's unexpected?

The Severus Snape passed out in the middle of the Malfoys foyer.

---------------------

AtR- YE! I ACTUALLY UPDATED TWICE IN A WEEK OR A MONTH! Pats on the back for me. I know this isn't my best work, but deal with it, it's midnight, k? Hope you enjoyed who I put Hermione as and who she's with.

Anyways, bui!

-Lily