Chapter 3: A Glimpse of the Future

<1995>

Sirius Black stood in his room looking at the picture of Silver and James Potter with a baby Harry Potter in Silver' arms and a baby Athena Potter in James's.

Behind the Potter's stand the Malfoy's and the Lupin's as well as the Riddle's.

The Malfoy's consist of Narcissa Malfoy née Black and Lucious Malfoy holding their son, Draco.

The Lupin's hold of Remus Lupin and his wife, Hailey Lupin née Evermist. In Hailey's arms she holds a blue haired little girl named Skylar.

The Riddle's have Tom Riddle aka Voldemort. Yeah yeah, Dumbledore Impiriursed (I think that's how you spell it, I'm crap at spelling) Tom into making Voldyshorts. 

Moving on, there is Bellatrix Riddle née Black holding a curly black haired girl called Serenity Andromeada Riddle.

Next to the Potter's, sat the Blacks, Snapes, and Longbottoms.

The Blacks held Sirius Black the third, Regulus Black, and Isabella Black née Goodwin.

In Sirius' arms held Raven Black and in Bella's arms was Cassiopeia Black.

Regulus held his own son, Aries Black. The six Blacks stood together.

The Snapes held Lily and Severus Snape and their twins Alex and Jake. (Alex is a female)

Lily Snape and Silver Potter, both formerly Evans, got along at the end of seventh year and forgave each other. They realised that family was the most important thing in life and went back to being twin sisters, almost inseparable.

The Longbottoms, Alice and Frank had a son named Neville.

On the third and final row, sitting on the ground, held Emmaline Vance, Marlene McKinnon, Dorcas Meadoews, Mary McDonald and Sophia Zabini with her child Blaise sitting on her lap.

All of these families sat together smiling and having fun as if there currently wasn't a war going on.

Sirius Black had never seen his daughters, wife, nephew, or brother since a month after the picture was taken.

A month after that, Remus Lupin never saw his wife or daughter.

Severus Snape hadn't seen Alex and Jake Snape since Harry's first birthday and his wife died protecting her nephew.

Serenity Riddle was left an orphan when her father supposedly died and her mother was shipped off to Azkaban. She stayed at the Dursley's with Harry.

James Potter's wife and daughter went missing five months after the picture and he died trying to protect his son and sister-in-law.

Marlene McKinnon's whole family was whipped out as well as her.

Dorcas Meadoews was a killed personally by Albus Dumbledore.

Sophia Zabini lost almost all her friends in a year and kept killing off her husband's, always keeping her last name and her son.

Mary McDonald was murdered by a building falling on her during a raid.

Emmaline Vance became deathly sick and was sent to St. Mungos and died two weeks after.

The Longbottoms were tortured to insanity by Dumbledore and Neville was sent to love with his grandmother.

The Malfoy's lost almost all their friends and family in less than a year.

Sirius sat in his room at Grimuald Place crying over his family and friends. He kept in contact with Tom as soon as he resurrected and saw Remus everyday.