Chapter 5: Back In 1975

(LEAVING OFF A WEEK AFTER THE LAST MARAUDERS ERA CHAPTER)

Who would've thought that James freaking Potter would step close to a Slytherin kindly, let alone sit in the courtyard with one?

Lily Evans surely didn't.

She was furious that her older twin could befriend the arrogant James Potter that she so discretely had a crush on. Well, James Potter wasn't written on her wrist, so Lily couldn't exactly know. She didn't even know who her soulmate truly was to be honest.

So, Lily say with her friends Marlene and Alice glaring holes into her sister's head.

Silver didn't pay it attention. She knew her sister was sending daggers her way, but she honestly didn't care.

If the bitch wanted to be a drama queen , Silver was going to be the bigger bitch. Always.

There weren't many people in the courtyard, otherwise people would be pointing and staring that an Evans and a Slytherin were remotely close to James Potter without losing their shît.

If the people wanted a sister fight, or just plain gossip about something, they had Hell coming their way.

Silver Evans and James Potter were going to have a singoff at lunch.

In the Great Hall...

In front of every.

Fucking.

Student.

~NANANANANANANA BIRDFLASH (don't ask how DC got in the HP line break) ~

As all the students were sitting down, the Marauders and Bella, Hailey, and Silver were ready.

They already talked with Dumbledore (even if Sil got a bad vibe off him), and he agreed to it.

Silver and James were to do a duet involving cellos and a slushie (that's for later) and after that, the girls were going to do one.

(BTW I DONT OWN ANY OF THESE SONGS; MICHAEL JACKSON OWNS SMOOTH CRIMINAL, GLEE OWNS THE SCENE | DC OWNS THE GIRLS | IF YOU WANT GO CHECK GLEE SMOOTH CRIMINAL OUT ON YT AND BIRDS OF PREY ON THERE AS WELL)

"Good afternoon students and staff, we have a performance or two for your lunch now" Dumbles said to the school.

The Marauders walked in as the sound of heels clicking along the floor bounced three the room.

"Hey Andrew McCarthy don't know if you've heard but Blaine may loose and eye, the same Blaine who was just besties with you all not four months ago" Silver said as she stood face to face with James.

"Wait are you serious is he gonna be ok?" Peter asked from behind James.

Silver looked at him and replied. "Sure if he doesn't mind singing Three Directions."

James crossed his arms and looked to at Peter. "Peter I got this" before going to Silver and acting "pity about Blaine, he was pretty..."

A gasp responded threw the Great Hall. Was Potter gay?

"...but he shouldn't have gotten in the way though, that slushie was meant for Kurt" he cocked an eyebrow.

"You may look, like the villain out a cheesy '60s high school movie (had to change it srys) but you should know that I am fully prepared to go all Danny Laruso on your asš, admit you put something in that slushie. What was it huh? Glass? Asphalt?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Red dye number 6"

"You're a liar"

James looked at the Marauders. "She questioned my honor" he looked back at Silver continuing. "I demand satisfaction in Warbler tradition"