Prolouge

A little girl with gray-Silver hair was sitting on a tree branch when a boy, seemingly the same age a her, sat under the tree without knowing she was there.

"Hey who are you?" She asked in a dreamy voice.

The boy looked up.

"James Potter and you?" He asked.

"Silver Evans" the girl said. She then jumped from the branch landing on her feet. Silver Sat down next to James.

"Do you believe in magic?" She asked.

"I do" James replied.

"I feel like I'm a witch. I can do things that my sisters can't do. Once my twin pushed me into a lake, and I can't swim, but I was able to breath underwater. My older sister can't do any of it." Silver told him.

"You're and Elemantal then" James told her.

"Really?" She asked excitedly.

"I'm a wizard and you're a witch" James said.

"Yay! I always thought that" Silver said in her dreamy voice.

"Would you like to be friends, you can't tell anyone you're a witch yet" James asked her.

"Of course I would love to be friends with you" Silver said.

"So Silver, my new best friend, tell me about yourself." James said.

"Well I'm six, I'm the middle child, I'm the older twin, my little.sister hates me, and I'm a witch. Now mister Potter you tell me about yourself"

"I'm six, I'm an only child, my parents adore me, and I'm a wizard. Ms Evans let us be the best of friends."

"We shall"

Silver and James met under the same tree everyday at the same time until she was ten.

"James, my parents said that I have to go to America." She said.

"You'll owl me right?" He asked hugging her.

"Of course Prongs"

(In my story Silver gave him that nickname and he used it with the Marauders to keep remembering her)

"Dont forget me Spot" he said.

"Never"

"BRAT ITS TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE!" Mrs. Evans said.

"Coming, bye James" she said.

"Bye Silver"

And she was left to America.

- six years later-

A young woman got off the boat that was from France to England. Her red eyes and silver hair stood out the most.

Behind her were two other girls. One with long black and blue hair, and one with short blonde and blue hair.

Silver Evans, Hailey Evermist, and Isabella Goodwin were waiting for Silver's older sister.

"Silver where is she?" Bella asked.

"There she is" Silver was looking at a woman with long blond hair and bright blue eyes. The woman had a long neck.

"Tuney over here!" She shouted.

Petunia Evans looked over and saw her sister and her friends.

She walked over.

"Hello little sister" Petunia said.

"Hey Tuney" Silver hugged her sister. Silver was always the tallest Evans.

"Lets go home!" Petunia said.