A/N

Sorry for this Authors note guys. I know it's been at least, what? *checks calender* HOLY F*UCKING CRAP 4 MONTHS?!?!

I don't have a 100% plan set yet and I need a little help in order to start the next chappie. So, comment who you want Harry to be with, and who Hermione should be.

Shipping w/ Harry- ?

Hermione secret- ?

So............

I need the help, and I won't be able to make another chappie until I know, those two things. Btw, this will have Dramione in it.

Don't hate MAH dude. I dont like hate.

My fanfics are made because of what I like and what I would want to happen in it, with some help of the readers.

For the time being, try reading my other stories, even if this is my o my Harry Potter one on here, there might be slight references to those stories. I'll try not to make that wait 4 months again.

So, my stories

-Was It Really Not Real (Young Justice Failsafe story)

-The Lost Souls (Aphmau fic)

-Humanity's Last War (Draft of my actual story that I'm in the process of making)

So, please try to check those out. Thank you all. 

Oh and if you see me refer to myself as Nightwing or Robin, my friends and I all have DC names and that's me! Comment you DC or Marvel person.

-Lily/Nightwing/Robin