Part 81

Jung Hana POV

I fall asleep as soon as my sister left me. It was a quick sleep until I heard someone cried. I was scared, I woke up and saw Hanbin knelt beside my bed and mumbled something.

" H-hanbin? " I called out his name.

He looked at me and hugged me tightly. Damn. I missed him so bad. So bad that I wanna cuddle with him forever. It has been a long time.

" What's wrong? " I asked but no response. He kept on crying. My shoulder was wet of his tears.

I pushed him back a little, " You okay? "

" Sorry, " Was all he said.

I wiped his tears using my thumbs. He tilted my chin up making me having a straight eye contact that has been awhile.

" Don't cry again " I said softly.

He cried again, and I wiped it, again. Suddenly he pulled my neck slowly and kissed me. That was a soft kiss. Tell me that I missed him so much that it has been awhile. I missed him so much that I thought I would die.

He broke the kiss slowly, " From now on, its day 1, "

I chuckled and pecked his cheek.

" Who allows you to do that? " He asked cutely, I shook my head as a sign of no.

" Naughty " He smirked and we kissed again.

" Hi Ha- ... Na? "

We suddenly broke the kiss and looked at the door. I was really shocked when I saw my sister, Soojung was standing with food that was dropped on the floor. Her lips formed an O shape showing she was shocked.

" Hi Soojung sis " Hanbin bowed and took the food on the floor

" Hi sis? " I waved my hands awkwardly

" D-did I j-just " She pointed at me and Hanbin

" Ya! You jerk! How could you come back! " My sister yelled and kicked Hanbin's knee. He frowned.

" Sorry. I admit I was a fool back then " Hanbin said

" If only sorry can heal those wounds.. " I responded

" Look, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't act like a kid on the first thing- "

" Its okay. The fact that you have come back, I'm really grateful " I smiled.

" Ya, get out. I want to talk to my sis for awhile, " Soojung said And pushed Hanbin outside

" Why sis? " I asked

" Why? How come you are such an easy girl? Why'd you say its okay? When its not? I'm actually glad you changed but Hana, this is too much. You used to be so cold and didn't trust people easily, I'm- "

" It's okay sister. I mean, I did mistake too. So I deserved the hurts. Beside, Hanbin is not wrong "

" Jung Hana. I swear if I know you cry one day because of Hanbin, and if I know you are hurting, I swear, I'll make him the most baddest man in the world "

I chuckled, " Yeah sure "

" That's not a joke "

I took back my smile, " I promise I will not let myself hurt again "

Why is my sister looks cute when she is mad? Lol

" Fine, I'm done here, I have to leave for my magazine shoot tomorrow, take care " She hugged me as I nodded

Things are hard. Problems are hard. But what are those things thats not hard in this world? Even eating are hard..

We lied on the same bed and cuddled. He is really warm. And its been awhile. Of course.

" Hanbin, "

" Hmm? " He looked at me

" I miss you so much "

His lips formed a small smile, " Me too. " he responded and peck my lips

" You can't do that, I'm sick "

" So what? Let's share the pain together. Let's be sick together "

" No! "

" Hana, I'm still feeling sorry.. This time, I promised myself to actually protect you from everything. Let's stay together forever, "

I nodded, " I love you "

" I love you more " He replied and again, pecked my lips.