Part 36

Jung Hana POV

" Good morning " is the word I heard first when I woke up.

" What are you doing here? " I asked with my hoarse voice. No one else you wonder. Its Kim to the Han to the Bin.

" Waiting for you to wake up ofcourse, " He smiled.

" Cut that lines. I need the actual reason, " I said and woke up. My back is in pain as I fell asleep on the sofa yesterday night. I stretched my body.

He chuckled, " Well, that's the actual reason why I am here, "

Speaking of yesterday's night. I remembered I was home with my sister. Where is she? Did she just contacted this guy to stay with me? Hell no. My sister....

" Why are you quiet? Let's eat, " He asked.

" Later. I am going for shower so please leave me, " I replied as I took my towel.

" Sure, " He nodded.

I took my phone and looked into my call history, Hanbin - 12:25am. Okay that's a shoot.

As soon as I finishes my shower and wore my clothes, I went out of my room with my wet hair.
" Fei-ah, " He calls out my name as he saw me.

" Hmm? "

" We have dinner tonight, " He said.

" So? You want me to say 'have fun tonight' ? " I asked.

" Not that, " He pouted.

" What then? " I asked again.

" Come with me, " He said.

" Huh? " I blinked my eyes few times. Okay that may be simple as nut. But seriously? Coming dinner with him? You know that's impossible for a normal girl like me.

" Why? Please. Come with me, " He pouted.

" Why should I? " I tried to ignore him.

" Because you are my girlfriend, "

Okay that's it. I'm doomed. I'm weakened by his powerful super power. I stopped what I'm thinking and saw he was smiling at me.

" I consider that as a yes, " He grinned.

" So what, " I ignored.

" Let's go, " He grabbed my hands.

" Where? Isn't the party is tonight? " I asked.

" Buy the dress ofcourse, " He puffed his cheeks.

" Dress? I have one that my sister bought yesterday, " I said.

" That's for another function. Let's buy the other one, " He smiled.

Quickly I switched off the TV. He's lucky that I wore proper clothes to go out. I don't even bring my bag except for my phone and credit card in the back of my phone case that I always bring anywhere.

" I'll drive, " I said.

" No you will not. My driver will take us there, so let's go, " He clasped our hands together. Wonder why I feel so happy him being like that.

" To the place where I told you hyung, " He said as soon as we got into the van.

" What the? This is my sister's store??? " I looked at him.

" Yes. I specially request the suitable dress for you, " He winked.

" How come you have time for that? " I asked.