Part 5

I woke up at 8am. After taking a shower, I wore my white moschino long top with the front tucked into my black skinny jeans. Now I really looked like my two older sisters. I applied light makeup and red etude house liptint. I combed my hair after re-curling it lastnight before sleeping. I decided to make coffee before it finally turns 9am while watching TV.

I don't really have time watching TV nowadays since I don't really enjoy it. With boring expression I switched off the TV back and washed my cup. Then I entered my room to take my black sling bag and finding my suitable shoes for my outfit. I decided to wear white adidas sneakers. And then leave my apartment after locking the door. I dialled Hanbin's number.

- Phone conversation -
Hanbin : Hana-ya~
Hana : Hanbin-ie~ are you waiting there yet?
Hanbin : Yup. Where are you?
Hana : I already leave my apartment. I'll arrive. There's traffic here.
Hanbin : Okay then I'll wait
Hana : Okay
Hanbin : See you later

I hung up and continue walking faster. And finally arrived at the place where's we're going to meet. I saw Hanbin was wearing a white sweater, a black skinny jeans, a black sneakers and a black snapback with pair of black sunglasses which I actually have to admit he's freaking hot. But damn I realize we're wearing the same outfit.

" Hanbin-ie! " I shouted as I ran to him. There were many people walking as maybe they're late going somewhere or everything that made me fell.

" Hana-ya! Be careful- " He haven't finished his words but I was fell down already.

" Ouch! " I shouted as I caressed my arms. That when I saw the person infront of me. I widened my eyes and tried to get up. But the people are just too many that Hanbin's hands hold my waist tighter.

" Stay like this forawhile " He mumbled.

Oh my god! I'm so awkward! Not awkward because of rubbish but I'm freaking 5cm away from his nose and his hands are holding my waist!

The crowd won't be lesser, infact, it's being more crowded that Hanbin holded my hand after he let go of my waist. Like oh my god. Can you not?

We finally out of the crowd after running away to the park quickly.

" Finally.. Those crowd. I'm lucky my black shades didn't fell. " He gasped for breath.
I looked at him, " H-hanbin-ie. Sorry for what happened earlier. " I apologized.
" Why? " He asked then in no time he replied, " Ah. That. It's nothing. I'm sorry too. For, h-holding your w-waist " He stuttured.

Lol he's real cute.

" It's okay. Thank you anyway. For saving me from falling " I awkwardly smiled.
" So you have idea already where to go? " He asked.
" Oh yes. Theres a famous beef restaurant beside the Starbuck Cafè. Let's go there. " I said and he nodded.

While walking, he suddenly realized, " Oh? We're wearing the same colour today? " He grinned.
" Yeah " I awkwardly grinned too.

Arrived infront of the beef restaurant, I was so shocked. It's closed today. Ugh how annoying. Then I suggested we're going to walk only today. He suddenly starts talking.

" Hana-ya " He called out my name.
" Yes? " I looked at him.
" Can you cook? " He asked.
" Yes. Well, I guess I'm better than my second sister " I replied.
" Then, can I eat at your home? " He smiled.
" That's a good idea. But I don't buy any groceries yet. " I said.
" Then let's go buy it now " He smiled widely.
" Okay then " I smiled back.

So we went to a grocery store nearby and purchased some groceries. After finished buying, we went out of the store, ofcourse.

" So, where's your house? " He asked as he was holding two plastics of groceries and I'm holding one.
" There. It's an apartment though " I smiled.

As I arrived, I put down the plastic bag and unlocked the door and we both entered my apartment.

" Where do I put this? " He asked pointing his eyes to the groceries.
" Oh, here " I tapped on the empty table and he put the groceries on it.
" Can I stroll your apartment though? " He asked.
" Ofcourse " I smiled.

Luckily I didn't hang up my photos with my two sisters and there's only photos of me now and childhood.

I put my bag on the table and took out my hair tie and tied my bag into messy tight bun at the back. I washed my hands and then took out the ingredients. I was planning to cook something good. So I decided to cook beef and mixed vegetables rice bibimbap.

Kim Hanbin POV

I strolled around her home and saw pictures of Hana. She's so pretty even when she's a baby and kid. Her eyes and smiles are the pretty ones alongside her friendly attitude. I noticed that her house has a TV but why did she didn't know me? Or she know but unsure?

I go back to the kitchen and looked at her. She was still cooking wisely. Though, I decided to help her.

" Hana-ya? What can I help you? " I asked as I stood beside her.
" Nothing. I mean, you don't have to help. " She replied.
" Well. It's impossible. But I want to help you so bad, " I said.
" Oh yes. You want to help right? Please sit down and that's helping me. I'll finish in any minutes to be standby. " She replied.

I sat on the chair as waiting for her at the dining table.

She finally came and put plate of omelettes with sauce and two plates of beef and mixed vegetables bibimbap. One for me one for her.

" It smells delicious " I said as I gulped. Damn it's my favorite!
" Wait a minute " She said as she took off her apron and hang it back on the wall. She sit infront of me.
" Try it " she said.
" I'll eat well " I smiled as I took the spoon and tasted it.

I widened my eyes, swallowing it while pointing the spoon towards the bibimbap.

" H-how is it? " She asked curiously.
" Delicious " I handed over spoonful of rice bibimbap to her mouth and she ate it.