Part 78

Kim Hanbin POV

" Hana? I'm going to Japan next week.. " I said slowly.

She looked at me, " Really? Have a safe trip, "
It hurts me the fact that she said that. I want her to hold onto me.

" Don't miss me when I'm not around " I said, with a deep meaning.

" Miss you? No way, " She said chicly.

I leave the ward with regrets and burdens. I really want Hana to remember everything back.

" Oh? Hanbin! " I heard Soojung noona called me from the hallway.

" Oh hi noona, " I smiled a little.

" Are you going home? How's Hana? " She asked.

" Well.. Just like that, " I replied

" Be strong Hanbin. She will get her memory back one day. Just hold on, " She tapped my back and I nodded.

" I'll go see Hana. Go home safely, " She said and I nodded again without saying anything. Alot of things I want to say yet I can't let them out.

Jung Hana POV

Ofcourse I'm going to miss you fool. I've been wanting to hug you since I woke up. But I can't. I really have to hold everything for now.

" Hana~ " I heard Soojung unnie's voice, she ran and hug me.

" How are you feeling today? " She asked

" Well, as usual, "

" Ah I met Hanbin when I was on my way. He looked really bad, " She said

" Really? "

" What? Are you two fighting? " She asked

" No. He said he's going to Japan next week so, yea, " I said heartlessly.

" Don't you feel guilty? "

" For what? "

" For lying the fact you didn't lost your memory, "

" Should I? Its for his safety, I am lying so that all of us be in the safe position, "

" Hana? " Suddenly Hanbin popped behind the door

" Y-you didn't lost your memory? " He asked

" H-hanbin-ah, " I stuttered.

I can see his eyes burning with madness.

" I-it's not like that. I have reasons to- "

" Reasons? Including lying to me? What is this? I thought you would never change but you have changed. I can't believe you're like this, " He said and leave me.

I pulled the needle from my hands and jumped out of the bed to run after him.

" Hana! It's dangerous! " Soojung unnie shouted but I ignored.

" Hanbin! Please listen to me first! " I shouted but he ignored.

He was waiting for the elevator and I pulled his hands.

" Hanbin-ah. Listen to me! "

" Hana, I need time to think, "

" No. I have my reasons for lying to you. I didn't lie for nothing- "

'Ding~' The elavator have come.

" I'm sorry. Let's meet after I come back from Japan or no, " He said and leave me hanging.

- A day after

I cried all night. The fact that Hanbin leave me all hanging. I feel hurted to the max that I want to give up with this life. This is all because of Haena. I swear, I am going to kill her.

I grabbed my phone and my bag filled with my things such as wallet and else.

I pulled the needle on my hand and changed my outfit into the clothes that Soojung unnie brought for me lastnight.

I put on a mask, and went out of the ward.

" Miss? Who are you searching for? " The nurse asked.

" No, I am trying to find the exit door. Where is it? " I asked.

" Go straight from here and the exit door will be on your right side, "

" Thank- Wait, aren't you Miss Jung? You can't go out yet! "

" I'm sorry. I'll be back after finishing my business. Thank you for helping! " I shouted and run to the exit door.

Jung Soojung POV

I was having a saloon appointment for re-coloring my hair into light brown color.

" Krystal-ssi, you have a phone call, " The miss said.

" Oh, thank you, "

I looked at the number its an hospital number.

[Phone Conversation]

H - Hello, this is Jung Hana's family?
S - Yes, this is her sister
H - Jung Hana is not in her ward. She run away this morning.
S - What?! Uh, I'll try to find her
H - Please do so. We can't be able to reach her
S - Yes, I will find her. Thank you so much for the information
H - Yes

I hang up and cancelled my appointment. Luckily I haven't started coloring the hair.

I dialed Hana's number, it's ringing but she is not answering.

I sent her a text,

To: Jung Hana

Hana, please come back to the hospital. It is dangerous for you to leave.

And then run to my car to find her somewhere.

Her apartment, empty.

Mom's house, empty.

Where is she for the God holy sake?!

I told the entire about Hana's missing.

" Soojung-ah, it is very dangerous if you go out on your own too. There's crazy fans around you, " Sooyeon unnie said

" I am in no place to worry about crazy fans. I need to save our sister! "

" Take Jong In or anyone with you! " She shouted

" You said it is dangerous for me to go out alone and you tell me to go out with Jong In? It is more way dangerous unnie. I will rather leave alone, "

" Are you two fighting? " She asked

" No. We broke up. I'll leave now, "

" B-broke up?! Soojung! Soojung-ah! Jung Soojung! " She shouted but I ignored.

How is it possible? I break up with Jong In for good. No one likes us anyway. I am such a bad influence. I shouldn't like him at the first place. It all turns out for nothing. Liking him, expecting high from him, and it all becomes nothing now.

Jung Hana POV

I took a taxi and go to the place. As I arrived, I took off my mask and took out a card from my wallet.

" Can I meet .... "