Part 73

Kim Hanbin POV

Damn damn damn what I'm supposed to do now? Hana is here!

I kept looking at her and our eyes met damn! Why is she getting prettier damn it

Then an idea just popped out of my mind

Jung Hana POV

Oh god! He- Oh my god. I swear to God I wanna leave this restaurant. I pretended to look like I didn't care but I actually is.

I caught him looking at me and our eyes met damn it. He looks damn good. I wanna hop onto his body and cuddle with him on the sofa damn damn damn.

What the hell I am thinking about? THATS IMPOSSIBLE

Well if you asking, Hanbin is seriously covered but I can easily recognize his walking and his ear and now that's weird.

So I continue enjoying my lunch since I don't want Jaebum to realize I am eyeing Hanbin.

Suddenly a waiter come up bringing a slice of red velvet cake. Damn my favorite.

" Miss, this is the special order made by someone very special. This is a redvelvet cheese cake symbolism of two lovebirds in our restaurant and it is our starred menu for Hi-Tea. Enjoy your cake " The waiter said.

I looked at Jaebum but he shook his head to the right and left.

" Not me. But wow, you got an admire now, " He teased.

I freaking know who the heaven send this cake. I looked at Kim Hanbin standing at there innocently giving me eye winks and leave the restaurant. What the hell.

" Geez " I sighed

" Why? You know who send this in? " Jaebum asked.

" Nope, let's just continue eat our lunch, "

" But the cake? It'll probably melt, " He said

" No, I'll tell the waiter to pack this in a box, I want to keep it at home, " I said and he nodded.

...

Arrived at the apartment, I throw myself on a bed. Damn a hard day. I am so tired.

This room looks plain. I guess, I need to change the paint any sooner. While staring at the wall, I fall asleep.

The next day, I was awaken by the bright sunlight. I looked around myself. Ugh I need to clean more.

My phone rang, it was a call from Jaebum.

[Phone conversation]
H - Hello
J - Good morning, how you doing?
H - Just woke up
J - Great, let's have a breakfast together
H - Um, can you go by yourself? Since I wanna go to some store to find something
J - Sure then. How about dinner?
H - I'll let you know!
J - Okay

We hang up together. I took a shower and clean myself. I wore a pair of red checkered blouse with black tennis skirt.

I put on some makeup and blow dry my hair. As I finished, I took my sling bag and went out.

Since the DDM mall is quite far so I took a taxi to go there.

While on my way, I saw many iKON buses and things. They are so famous, and the fans loves them so much. I think that's why they don't want their idols to date because they don't want them to get hurt.

What am I thinking? Damn damn

" Miss, we have arrived, " The taxi driver said and I gave him money.

" Its been awhile, " I said to myself.

I am going to buy some things for my apartment. Since its too plain. I don't like plain home.