Part 75

Jung Hana POV

As I opened the door, my mouth opened wide. It-its not Soyoon. Its Kim Hanbin. How did he know I live here- oh my God

" Hi Hana, its been a long time is it? " Hanbin asked and entered my apartment.

" What are you doing here? " I asked.

" I missed you. Can't I come? "

" How did you know I live here? "

" Your best friend " He smiled.

Okay this is awkward. I always wanted to meet him but this is just too much.

" Get out " I said.

" Wow, you was talking nice to me and now you told me to get out? "

" It's not good if a woman and a guy in one house "

WHAT THE HELL WHY THE FUCK I SAID THAT KIND OF THING WHAT GOD

" Not good? We even live together before, " He smirked.

" Get out, while I am still nice " I said

" I don't want to, "

" God why are you so mean! " I shouted.

" FINE. If you don't wanna leave, I will leave, " I said and get out of my own apartment. I can't believe I'm doing this.

" Ya, Jung Hana! If you didn't come back, I will catch you and kiss you, " I heard him shouting.

Whatever. Kiss me or not. I will never turn back, or come, wait. He is not serious right? Fml.

Suddenly I feel a strong grab from behind and he fucking kissed me. I widened my eyes while he closes his. This is unreal.

Im Jaebum POV

I called Hana like 5 times and texted her 10 times but she haven't responded. Why is she always making me worry? And why I always worried about her? Do I really like her?

I drove myself to Hana's apartment and as I arrived, I keep on calling Hana until I reach to the 6th floor, where Hana lives.

As the elavator slided opened, I came out and saw Hana kissing with a guy. Wait. Damn. It's Kim Hanbin. I was froze as I saw them. T-they come back together? What is this feeling? Am I being jealous? I turned my back and pressed the button down on the elavator.

Jung Hana POV

It was like for awhile, all the good memories we had before come back in my mind.

But no. I need to stop this. I pushed his chest back and about to continue to walk away but. I saw Jaebum. He must saw everything.

" Oppa? " I said and he looked at me.

" Oh, Hana-ya, " He responded.

" Did you come here for meeting me? " I asked but he didn't look at me.

" Yea, I was worrying over nothing because you didn't pick up my calls or reply my text. Yeah. You are okay. I am sorry for coming, "

What he said exactly broke my heart.

Suddenly Hanbin approached, " Long time no see, "

I punched his elbow.

" Yeah, " was only what Jaebum responded to him.

He must be mad? But he didn't like me though? Maybe mad because I didn't answer his calls? Ofcourse. Anyone would mad if someone didn't answer their calls.

" Then where are you going now? " I asked

" Home, "

" Home? Come with us, we're about to go out, " Hanbin said.

" Stop with nonsense. I will never go out with you "

" No thanks. Have fun you two, " Jaebum said and entered the elavator.

Is he hurt? Is he okay? Why am I feeling guilty?

" Ya! You better leave! Why the hell you kiss me! " I shouted and kicked his knee

Then he fall down. Wait, what? He- God. He must be kidding me. This is just another prank.

" Wake up and leave. Stop your acting. I won't buy it, " I said and leave him.

But as I turned back again, he is still on the floor. Did I kick his knee too hard?

I ran to him, " Ya! Are you okay? "

" My stomach, " He stuttered.

" Aish! You really! " I helped him up and dragged him into my room.

It must be gastric. As I send him into my room, I ran to the kitchen and cooked kimchi fried rice and brought some medicine with water.

I went into my room with the foods and medicine. He was still growling and hold his stomach. He must've gone for diet for few days and exercise diligently.

I helped him to sit down and eat the medicine. After that he eat the foods. I watched him eating. What a visual. It's been a long time for me to get this close to him. He is so skinny now. I wonder if he gets much sleep and rest. I am lying if I didn't flattered when he kisses me earlier. It was the best moment. Now that he is sick, really hurt my heart.

I keep on staring at him that I don't realize he called my name.

" Hana? "

" Oh? Sorry I was daydreaming, "

" You are done? " He asked

" Done with what? "

" Looking at my handsome face "

I chuckled, " You are not that handsome without makeup, "

I stand up and took all the things to wash.

It's still bright. I looked at the clock, 1PM. How fast the time flies.

I went back into the room to find my phone but I got distracted by Hanbin. He fall asleep. Pity him. I sat beside him and end up sleeping too.

Kim Hanbin POV

I fall asleep due to taking the medicine. I woke up 1 hour after that.

I looked beside me, there's Hana. Its been a long time since I has seen her sleeping this close. She is still pretty.

I never decide to leave you. I always love you. But I have to break up if I love you. I don't want the public to bash you. You mean life to me, Jung Hana.

I caressed her hair softly and her eyes opened a bit. SHE WAKE UP.

" Oh you're awake, " I said.

" What?! Did I sleep beside you?! " She asked

" Yeah, you hugged my arms tightly so I was awakened by the force, " I joked. Its really fun to do this to her.

" I what?! You are not serious right? "

I CAN'T HELP THIS IS TOO FUNNY

" Do I look like I am joking? " I put on my serious look.

" Aish " She sighed and run to the toilet.