Part 44

Kim Hanbin POV

I honestly feels 3 days like 3 years. And being on plan back to Seoul took a longer time than usual. Maybe because I wanna meet Hana. Walking in a compact way, fans everywhere and I have to fake smiles even though I'm worried as hell. I put on my shades earlier and another layer of a black t-shirt covered with my brown sweatshirt so that no one knows I'm going to the hospital later.

As I got into the car, I took off my sweatshirt and wore a black cap. I need to cover my coloured hair atleast.

" Hyung, drop me at the Seoul hospital, "

" Who will guard you? "

" I need no guards. I can handle myself. I promise I won't be in trouble, "

" Mark your words "

" Yeah "

Arrived at the hospital, I took my phone with me and got off. I called Soojung noona and she told me which ward Hana's in.

There's some guards infront of her ward. Maybe her sister paid them.

" Who are you? " The guard asked.

" Kim Hanbin " I said my name and make a way for me to enter the ward.

Hana was still unconscious. I stood beside her.

Slowly,

Reaching out for her hands.

" I told you not to go out everyday. I wonder if any sasaengs caught you, " I said.

I hold her hands tightly. I just wanna take her home right now and take care of her.

I grabbed a chair and took my seat while still holding her hands. I fall asleep.

I felt that her fingers were moving. I quickly woke up. Yes its true! She's awake!

" Hana? " I called out her name.

She opened her eyes, I quickly push the button where it used to call the doctor.

The doctor rushly came in with his nurse.

" Please stay aside for awhile, " He said.

I took two steps behind.

" Congratulations, she's awake now. But she still can't think and don't give her so much pressure, " The doctor said and I nodded.

I walked closer to her. She wakes up but still having that thing that helps with her breathing.

" I miss you so much, "

Her tears fell from her beautiful pair of eyes.

" Don't cry, " I said and hold her hands.

" I must be troubling all of you, " She said slowly.

" No you're not, "

We chatted and talked about random things. I don't want to ask her about the accident. I'm afraid if she's going to be scared.

She fell asleep after being injected by the nurse. I asked, " When will she can be discharged? "

" If her health are okay, she'll be discharge tomorrow, "

I nodded and waited outside her ward. Without realizing, I fell asleep on the bench.

Song Mino POV

I was at our dorm, looking at the clock.

Should I go and meet her?

I should've tell her before.