Part 70

[A/N: OMG GUYS I FEEL LIKE THIS PART IS GOING TO BE LAME AND BORING. SORRY! T_T I WILL DO BETTER FOR PART 71]

Jung Hana POV

" You? What are you doing here? " I asked him.

" Hana, I miss you, " Hanbin said.

" Thats not what I wanna know! What are you doing here? Get out! " I shouted. I was losing my mind. Like, I can't stand looking at him.

" Don't get near by me! " I shouted again.

Jung Soojung POV

I was just done with my hair and heard someone shouting. It was Hana's voice indeed. I went outside and looked it from my room.

I widened my eyes, " Wrong timing we got here, " I said in english.

" What's wrong? " Sooyeon unnie asked.

" Gosh! We are doomed, " She said.

Kim Hanbin POV

" Hana, I miss you, " I said slowly.

" Thats not what I wanna know! What are you doing here? Get out! " she shouted.

" Don't get near by me! " she shouted again.

I was hurted ofcourse. I never heard her shouting to me before. This is seriously making me feel in pain.

" Let me explain everything to you first, " I said and tried to hold her hands that I misses to hold before.

" Don't touch me! " She said. Then suddenly someone came from behind.

" Hana? What's wrong? " He asked in english.

The fcuk? Is this her new boyfriend? Ugly as hell. Hell was more way handsome.

" Hanbin, please, get out. You are not invited here, " She said.

I am invited Hana. By your grandma.

" Grandson! " Suddenly Grandma called me. She called me her grandson as how much she wants a male grandchild.

" G-grandson? " Hana asked.

" He is not no one here. I invited him as our family although he is not, " Grandma said.

" So, you pleased my Grandma now? How many stupid and lies you told Grandma?! For God sake, you are just ruining my life, " She said and damn. How do I able to explain all this shit.

" Jung Hana! Stop saying rude things! " Grandma shouted.

" Its okay Grandma. She must be mad at me, " I said.

" Both of you, I want you two to have talk in the garden outside. Solve everything and don't bring this white guy along, " Grandma said.

Jung Hana POV

" There is nothing to solve about, " I said but grandma insisted and even harassed me. Damn.

Both of us was dragged outside.

" How have you been? " He asked.

" My life has been all happy when I leave this country, " I replied. I actually lied.

How on earth I can be shower with happiness after leaving you here? Honestly, I don't even know what feelings mean. I mean like, I don't know why I leave this country just because of a stupid reason. I don't how should I react when I met you. It was all seems impossible for me to start a new. I just need more time. How could I able to explain all this shit? No one could understand me anymore. Even Soyeon. I don't know.

" I see, " He said.

We were just walking around the garden without any words and just walk.

Kim Hanbin POV

Hana, how much I miss you right now was unspeakable. It was like, meeting you after been separated for 10 years. I really miss you. I waited for you to come back but now you hate me. Was all my wait was just a waste of time? Should I really give it up and accept the facts? I just don't know anymore. I tried to focus all of my works and schedules by lying to myself that you are just away for a moment. For those years, I was dying to death to fake myself from public. I smiled like nothing shit happen. I went to Japan for concert and luckily it goes well. If I were to handle it, I might've broke the event. I need you. I used to be cold as damn to all people. I can't go well with jokes with other people instead of my members, family, friends and you. You are the reason why my heart was opened. I never give up on you. Even when I broke up with you before. But that was all because I don't want you to hurt.

I looked at her beside me, she's getting pretty each day passes. She has cut her hair short now, that looks so pretty on her.

Her eyes, I need her to look at me right in my eyes because it can calm me down.
Her lips, I wanna kiss it, I miss the old us. How our relationship is hanging feels not right, I wanna kiss her and tell how much I love her.
Her nose, that I used to pinch it every morning.

I miss her so much that I wanna do all those things we used to do together even for a day.

" Is that white guy your new boyfriend? " I asked. I don't know. My tongue moved itself.

" David? Ew, no. I am happy just by my own, " She replied.

How my heart calm itself and I was freaking glad to hear that she is still single. I might got another chance but, she may hate me.

Jung Hana POV

What the hell? Did I just speak nicely to him? Sometimes I don't even understand myself. I don't know how I act nicely to him when I claim that I hate him so much.

My phone beeped, its a text from my sister, Jung Soojung.

" Hana-ah. You know what, not all people deserves a second chance but try giving him that opportunity to correct himself, "

I thought a glimpse of moment.

"Hanbin-ah"
" Hana "

We called each other in unison.

" Oh you go first, " I said and he shook his head as a no.

" You should go first, " He said.

" Alright. Do you want the second chances? " Gulped why do I ask this directly?! What if he actually give up on me?!

Kim Hanbin POV

" Alright. Do you want the second chances? " She asked.

I was freaking speechless and how should I react to this? She is real goddess that I love to death.

Ofcourse! That was what I wanted to hear!

" Hana, you know how much I asked for that? Repeated times yet you ignores, " I said.

Jung Hana POV

" Sorry " I said.

Sorry was the only word I can say. Can we even start this again? Like, it all seems impossible for me. I don't know if I'm in my dilemma or something like that.

This is not a dream right?