Part 13

I was awakened by the lightning. It's raining. I looked at Hana, she's peacefully sleeping. I looked at the clock on the wall this time, she slept for five hours already. Not including earlier. It's been a long time. I touched her forehead. Damn! It's boiling! Now I touched her arms and foot. It's hot too. She's sick! I put her in proper way for her to sleep comfortably. I ran to the kitchen, searching for medicine but there's not even a single pill.

I go back into the room and dialled Mino hyung's number.

- Phone conversation -
Mino : Hello Hanbin? Why are you calling?
Hanbin : Hyung, can you help me?
Mino : Sure. Why?
Hanbin : Can you please buy me a fever medicine? And send it to me.
Mino : O-okay. Are you at your dorm?
Hanbin : No. I'll send the location later.
Mino : Who's sick by the way?
Hanbin : I'll tell you later hyung. Please. I need it now.
Mino : Okay okay. I'll go buy it now.
Hanbin : Thank you hyung.

After sending the location, I went to the kitchen and pour some water into the round bowl and brought it into her room. I found a new small towel in the wardrobe and used it to wet it and put it on her forehead. She was a bit startled.

" Hanbin-ah, what's wrong? " She quietly asked. You can tell she's ill.
" You're sick. Don't talk. Rest yourself. Okay? " I said while caressing her hair.
" I'm tired.. " She sighed.
" Shh.. I'll be here. I'll wake you up later for medicine. Okay? " I said and she weakly nodded.

My phone beeped, a text from Mino hyung.

From : Song Mino
I'm already here. Tell me what floor and what number

To : Song Mino
10th floor, number 22.

I just realized that it's my birthday number. Then after few minutes, the doorbell rang. It must be Mino hyung. I opened the door and he's standing right infront of me holding plastic of medicines.

" Here, hyung " I said. And he followed me into the bedroom.
" Who is she? " He asked.
" Hana. Jung Hana " I replied as I shook her arms softly to wake her up. She opened her eyes slowly.
" Let's eat the medicine " I slowly helped her to sit down.

She followed what I said and eat the medicine and after that she fell asleep back. I looked at her with worries.

" She must be really sick that she don't even realize I'm here. Let her rest first " Mino hyung adviced.
" Yeah. Let's go to the living room hyung " I said.

In the living room, I made him a cup of coffee.

" How did you know her? " Mino hyung asked as I sit next to him.
" It has been 3 years since I know her but she only knows me this year. I knocked her down twice early in the morning and after she got back from university and I asked her to the cafe. That's where she knows me. " I replied.
" 3 years? How? Is she okay? " He asked again.
" I like her. Or should I say I'm her crush? I admired her so much since the first day I met her. She's a younger sister of Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung. " I said.
Mino hyung suddenly choked, " What?! Then did her sisters know you? "
" Calm down. Krystal noona knows me already and I'm pretty sure she already told Jessica noona " I replied.
" Damn. Are you freaking serious with her? You love her don't you? " He asked me.
" Maybe I am that serious. But I don't want to be in an official relationship with her too soon. She might thought I'm playing her since I'm a celebrity. So I decided to let her know me well first " I said.
" You are so, unexplainable. " Mino hyung shook his head.
" Who else know? " He asked.
" For real deal, only you at the moment. My members only know that we're only friends " I replied and took a sip of my hot coffee.
" Oh yes, you drove all the way here hyung? " I asked him.
" Yeah. For the sake of you " He chuckled.
" Thank you hyung. " I smiled.
" You gotta pay it soon " He smirked.
" Oh anyway, I decided to stay for a night here. Can you fetch me up tomorrow? " I asked.
" Sure. What time? " He asked back
" 9am. " I replied.
" Perfect then. I'm going there at 9am too " He said.

We chatted for about almost an hour (?) until he got back to their dorm. Suddenly my manager hyung called my phone.

- Phone conversation -
Hanbin : Hello hyung?
Manager : Hello, Hanbin-ah, where are you? Haven't you home yet?
Hanbin : Hyung, I'm sorry but I'll be staying at my mom's place. She's sick. I'll go the YG building with Mino hyung.
Manager : Aigo. Get well soon to her. Be careful tomorrow.
Hanbin : Okay hyung

I hang up and that when Jiwon hyung texted me.

From : Kim Jiwon
Kim Hanbin. Where are you?

To : Kim Jiwon
I'm at Hana's place. She fell sick. Don't tell anyone I'm at Hana's place. Manager hyung just called and I told him that I'm at my mom's home.

From : Kim Jiwon
Lier. Okay then. For the sake of my lovely leader. Get well soon for Hana!

To : Kim Jiwon
Thanks hyung. You know I love you.

From : Kim Jiwon
Psssh, love you back.

I chuckled reading his reply and walked into Hana's room. I sleep next to her. But seriously. I can't sleep longer. I'm so worried that something will happen so I just hold her hands.