Part 80

[Third Pov]

Haena has beaten her twin to death. Hana was barely breathing, gasping for air. While the police was on their way to Haena's house. She went down to see who come.

As the door was opened a bit, she saw a police uniform and ran in a speed of light to where she hide Hana.

The three police went inside and caught Haena was choking Hana, trying to kill her.

" Jung Haena-ssi, let her go, " said the police

" NO! I WILL KILL HER BEFORE YOU GET ME "

The police then grabbed Haena's arm and locked her hands together.

Hana was barely breathing. She was weak.

Later then, Soojung came in, running towards Hana who fainted on the floor.

Jung Hana POV

I saw myself. On a white bed. Sleeping and breathing with the help of a machine. With the pale face & black hair. I don't know but there's this heavy burden on my shoulders. I questioned myself, why did I change myself? Why I keep on troubling people around me? Why do I have to live like this? Why do I have to love?

Jung Soojung POV

Right after shooting, I went to the hospital and entered ward 171. A same figure I see and visit everyday.

I sat on the chair beside the bed and hold the hand.

" When will you wake up? " I asked. I know it will never be answered. So much of losing 1 sister, I don't want to lose another one.

Hana has been coma for almost 2 months. She only have 1 month more. If she doesn't wake up, she will die.

I took a small basin with a towel and filled the basin with lukewarm water to clean Hana's body.

" Please wake up within this month. I promise, once you wake up, I'll take you to New York and start our new life there. Since there's nothing left for me either here " I said while cleaning her arms.

Moving to hee face, " Did you get the news? I.. broke up with Jong In, " my tears fell

" But it's okay. Maybe we were not meant for each other. Well, its my fault to fall in love with him.. His fans hated me.. They sent bad comments to me.. Honestly, I feel tired. Some times I want to give up but this is my dream, "

I saw Hana cried. I saw her tears came out from her eyes. She heard me.

" So much of promises that we made. We said we were not going to be taken aback by the haters. But here we are, giving up "

My phone rang and I took it out from my bag.

" Speak of the person, he calls me " I said

I don't want to answer but part of me say just answer.

[Phone conversation between Soojung and Jongin]
S: Hello
J: Soojung-ah
S: Why?
J: Where are you?~
S: Hospital
J: Come here~
S: Are you drunk?
J: Nopeeee~

Obviously he is drunk

J: Come here please~
S: Where are you?
J: Mmm I don't know
S: Ya!
J: Bye~ See you later~
S: Kim Jong In!

He hang up.

I looked at Hana and bit my lip.

" Hana-ya, I will come back tomorrow okay? Bye! Sorry " I kissed her forehead and ran out.

Third POV

Someone unfamiliar came into Hana's ward. Then kneeled down infront of Hana's bed. Asking for forgiveness.

" Hana, I'm so sorry. Its all my fault! "

Its Kim Hanbin.

Kim Hanbin POV

I was practicing alone. And my scars on my arms seems to fade after 1 month. I don't know. It was just a simple scar but it took such a long time to be vanished. And I rarely sleep nowadays. I don't know. My heart feels uneasy. I thought of someone but I quickly move my thoughts to something else.

" Ya Hanbin! "
" Hanbin hyung! "
" Hyung! "

The guys came in.

" What? " I asked

" Hyung did you read this? " Junhoe gave his phone to me

[Breaking News]

Main reason why Krystal & Jessica always go to Hospital

Dispatch has released news of a statement made by the two Jung sisters, Jessica & Krystal, they always go to the hospital due to their sister has been in coma for almost 2 months. Hearing this, all of the fans become sad and hope their sister will wake up as soon as possible.

My heart dropped. I can't breathe at all. H-Hana is in the hospital? C-coma?

I fell down on the floor with Junhoe's phone in my hands.

" Hanbin-ah. I'm saying this as a brother. Go visit her before its too late " Jinhwan hyung said

My tongue is seriously numb right now. I can't say anything.

I ended up went to the hospital by taking a taxi from YG Building after 10 minutes of thinking.

Arrived, I don't know. I don't know how to react. How to confront her. How to do everything. It was all my fault.

I went to the counter, " May I ask for patient Jung Hana's ward number? "

" 2331 " The man said and I thanked him.

I slided the door, revealing Hana, laying on a bed, closing her eyes, wearing white gown. Seeing her like that, weakened my heart. I knelt down and cried hard.

" Hana, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault, " I sobbed.

" H-hanbin? " I heard a voice called out my name

I tilted my head up, saw Hana was sitting, I ran to her and hugged her tightly

" What's wrong? "

I didn't answer, I kept on crying, she is too precious to be sick. Can God transfer her pain to me instead? I couldn't stop crying. I can't lie, I missed her so much. So much that I wanted to hug her forever.