Part 56

Jung Hana POV

Today, I live my life as usual. Forgetting all those things happened was a hard one but I have to try. And, move on.

***in the office***

My room was knocked, its Tina.

" Hey, are you okay? " She asked before she even tell me about my schedule for today.

" Yeah, go on with your job, " I said and nodded.

" O-okay. You have lunch appointment with our new company partner at 11am and estimated to be end at 1.30pm or 2pm. Then, a meeting with all of us. And, at 7pm, Mr Im has booked a dinner for you at X Restaurant "

" Huh, so tight. Can I cancel the dinner? " I asked.

" Why? Because Jaebum asked you to? " Tina asked me back but I didn't give any respond.

" Look, I seriously don't know what's wrong with you like seriously? " She asked.

" I don't even know what is wrong with me. Just cancel the dinner out. Call Jaebum I got another meeting, " I said.

" I won't cancel that. He's your fiancé. Why would you do that to him? "

" You don't understand me Tina. Fine if you don't wanna, I'll tell Jaebum myself, "

" Okay fine. But no more cancellations after this, " she warned and I nodded.

I took my phone and dialed Soyeon's number.

[Phone conversation]
S - Hey
H - Are you home at 7?
S - I'm always at my home. My husband is flying again. Why? Are you going to mad at me?
H - You made me remember that. I'll mad first and I'll tell you everything
S - Okay fine. See you later
H - Uh, Soyeon-ah!
S - What?
H - Soju please~ and fried chicken
S - NO
H - Please
S - No way
H - Okay fine just two bottles?
S - No Hana. You're the worst person I've ever handle when drunk.
H - Okay fine one bottle!
S - Fine.
H - Thanks! Love you!
S - Yeah, whatever

I hang up and looked at my watch. Its 10.30am, its time for lunch appointment. Hope everything goes well.

I hopped into my car and drove to the restaurant where my new business partner planned on. I hope he or she will be kind and considerable.

As I entered the restaurant, I went into the V.I.P room as said and waited for a few minutes. Then my business partner arrived.

As he entered, I stood up and my heart felt so heavy seeing the person who will be my business partner in just like a few seconds was the person that own Hanbin.

" S-sajangnim? " I asked and he smiled.

" Yeah. Don't call me 'Sajangnim' here. Its not like you are under my company. We are business partner so just call me Mr. Yang Hyun Suk, YG's founder and CEO, " He said.

" Ah, yes. I am Jung Hana. Deputy CEO of Blanc and Eclare, " I said and we shook hands.

" So, let's talk about this matter. Blanc and Eclare was your sister's? " Mr. Yang asked.

I nodded, " Its still hers until now. She is still on holidays for her newly wedding. So I was taking her place over replacing her as the deputy CEO, "

" So I was setting this appointment because I wanted to ask if you want to be one of the exclusive sponsorship on new comeback of our group? " Mr. Yang asked.

" That was what intentioned and was what mentioned on the agreements, " I smiled.

" Sure then, "

" May I ask who? " I asked.

" Not just group, the soloists too. Winner, Bigbang, Lee Hi, Akmu and others. I hope we can work together for this 1 trial year and be a permanent business partner for years, "

" I see. Yeah. I hope for that too, " Again, I showed my smile.

" Can I ask something out from our business? " Mr. Yang asked and I nodded.

" Are you still in contact with Hanbin? "

'Still in contact'? Maybe yes or maybe no?

" Uh- we lost contact for 3 years already. And I really didn't expect to meet you here, Mr. Yang, " I said.

" I see. No wonder he didn't brought any of his friends other than the members every time we got party, "

" Yes " I nodded.

After eating our lunch, the appointment was finally over. We went out of the restaurant and shook hands again.

" It was nice meeting you, Mr. Yang " I said.

" Yes, it was very nice to be a business partner with a person that I know, " He smiled and entered his car.

Why the hell I was feeling nervous? He's not Hanbin's dad or whatever. He's just Hanbin's boss at the company.

As I entered my car, my phone rang. It was Jaebum.

Im Jaebum POV

[Phone conversation]
H - Hello?
J - Hana-ya, so where are you? Are you done with the appointment?
H - I am about to drive home. Yes, it was just done.
J - Home? Are you changing your clothes first?
H - Huh? Oh-yeah. I mean, sorry, I can't come for the dinner later. I am so sorry. I am very tired, there was too much work in my office so yeah
J - Right, right. Its okay Hana. We can do it next time again.
H - Thank you for understanding.
J - Yeah take care- *Hana hang up*

I sighed, she hang up already before I could finish any of my words. I drove myself to the DDM mall to buy some gifts as Hana's birthday is coming in 2 days.

I was shaken as I saw her at DDM mall. Jung Hana. She said she was about to go home but? Wait, who is that?

A guy was holding her arms and hugged? What the hell? What are they doing? Why is that guy look familiar to me?

I was so freaking mad so I walked towards them.

" Hana? " I called out her name and she pushed the guy away.

" J-jaebum ah. This is not what you think- " Hana tried to to explain but I cutted her words. No wonder she hang up early before I could say take care.

" 'Not what I think'? Am I seeing a drama then? " I asked madly.

" No! We are nothing! " She said

" Enough Hana. Have fun. I guess, we should end our engagement until here and cancel the marriage, " I said and leave.

" W-what? Jaebum-ah! Im Jaebum! " She called out my name but I ignored.

Was I on one sided love for 3 years? 3 consecutive years? I guess that guy is really her type. A very goodlooking one. Who was that familiar guy? It feels as if I met him before.