Chap|15 Don't worry

Start from the beginning

"Aw thank you Y/N." I smiled and bumped her with my arm.

"Don't sweat it, besides you know I was always your biggest fan." She blushed as she reached up and kissed my face.

"And I've always been yours." She whispered as she took my hand in hers and walked over to the tigers next.

————

Camila's POV.

"Have you talked to India yet?" I asked once we finally picked a place to go in and eat.

"Please don't even bring that up." I laughed as I took a seat in front of her.

"I'm guessing that means that you have."

"Hell yeah man, and that chick is crazy! She won't leave me alone now, she's trying to make it seem like I'm just no good or like I played her or some shit."

"Y/N, your going to really need to stop cussing so much." I said looking at her out the corner of my eye as I watched Royalty who was staring dead at Y/N.

"Oh yeah my bad." She laughed while poking Royalty's cheek making her squirm up in her seat and giggle.

"But yeah she's really acting weird."

I frowned as I played with my fingers. "You know it seems just like yesterday when you first told me about her."

Y/N sighed as she sat back and stared at me. "I know right. That was Day I realized that I didn't want her and I wanted you." I sighed and shook my head.

"Y/N."

"What?" She asked looking at me and at this moment I couldn't help but take in her beautiful, almost unreal features. Her long natural curly hair, down to her big brown/grey eyes, continuing to her perfect nose and perfect plump lips. She's just all around perfect.

"Camila..hello! Earth to you." I shook out of my thoughts to see Y/N waving her hand in front of my face. I watched as the waitress came by and sat our food and drinks down in front of us. And I was so thankful for that, since I had just been so deeply embarrassed.

I tried my best not to make any eyes contact with her. As I began to fix Royalty's food for her. I bit my lip as I felt her watch me. "Sorry about that." I shook out of my thoughts and sat back to look back at her.

"You alright? I mean you where just staring off at me." My face immediately felt hot when she said that and I knew she had caught me staring at her.

"No- I'm ok." I shrugged "oh I get it, you where checking me out." She smirked

"Shut up Y/N." I whined

"Come on Camila admit it. You where thinking about what you would do to me right now huh? Probably remembering all the things you did—"

I held my hand up and reached over the table to cover her mouth. "Nooo Y/N hush be quiet!"

She was laughing so hard like it was really funny. "What Camila?"

"Are you forgetting that we're out in public." I said with my voice getting lower by the word. She shrugged it off.

"Nope I'm not, Camila look around no one is in here. Are you forgetting that I rented this whole place out for today?"

"O-oh Yeah." I laughed and sat back in my seat. "You know I'm still really sorry for putting my hands on you." Y/N shrugged with a small smile on her face.

"Hey it's ok. Let's not even talk about that right now, we're having a good time." I nodded and smiled over at her.

"Besides it didn't even hurt."

"Oh whatever. I could make it hurt." She but her lip and smirked.

"Ohhhh Really now?"

"Ugh Y/N I can't with you!" I laughed with my head in my hands.

We stopped talking when we heard Royalty clapping her hands and making her famous baby sounds. I gasped and covered my mouth with my free hand.

"Aww oh my gosh Y/N look at her!" I laughed with my hands over my mouth. Royalty now had food all over her face. She looked so adorable it was crazy.
She looked over at me and smiled. "Aww Royalty!" I then felt Y/N's eyes on me.

"Hey don't be laughing at my baby

"Hey don't be laughing at my baby. She can't help she was eating good."

I nodded "Yeah she eats just like you." She gasped and I laughed at her hurt reaction.

"Wow ok Camila I see how it is." I laughed as I took my phone out to get a picture of her. "What you know it's true."

"Of course I do. Doesn't mean I wanted you to say it." She pouted making me smile at her. These are the times I miss. With us just being able to hang out and have a good time. With of course our baby girl Royalty here with us making it all the better.

I can't believe these are all the times I missed with them. But like Y/N said in order for us to move on, we must move past it. So I'm just glad I'm here now and I know I'm not going anywhere.

I just hope everything continues to be this great. Because I couldn't handle anything taking them away from me. With everything that's going on it has me beyond terrified, but Y/N told me to not worry about it. So that's what I'm going to try and do. I mean I trust her and I know she's going to handle it.

********
A/N

Hello you guys😇sooo there's a lot about to happen soon.. but I hope your all enjoying it so far😌

Let me know what you think about everything and your thoughts on what might happen next
{Time Skip}👀😁

Thanks for reading/voting☺️💙it means so much to me guys honestly I can't thank you all enough😚

Also sorry for any mistakes😓