Chap|15 Don't worry

Mulai dari awal

I leaned my head over into one of my hands. "I'm planing on moving soon. The last thing I want is something else to happen." She nodded

"Yeah. But you know if you want Royalty to stay here, she's more than welcome to. For as long as you need."

"Yeah I know." I sighed and looked over at Camila who still hadn't said a word. I nudged her and she looked up at me.

"Hmm?" She mumbled

"Say something Camila."

She shrugged as she hugged Royalty to her body. "It's just. I-I just got her back I can't lose her again! She's my baby and it scares me to death to know someone was in that house trying to get to her." She sniffed back her tears.

"Oh honey." Sinuhe said as she made her way around the counter to hug Camila. "It's going to be ok. Y/N is going to keep everything together."

She sniffed again and nodded. "Y-Yeah I know. But I think we need to bring the police in and have them keep an eye on things. You know extra security around. Just so we can feel safer around." I listened to her and momma C talk for a while longer and I figured we should get going.

"Well momma C thanks for watching her, but we should really get going now." She nodded as she walked us to the door, giving us all hugs.

"You guys be safe ok." She spoke softly we nodded and walked out the door.

*****

"Ma Ma Ma!"

"Aw yes baby I see" I cooed down at Royalty while she pointed to every animal she saw.

"Do you think she'll ever know the difference between us? I mean she calls both of us momma." I chuckled softly and shook my head.

"Camila she's two. I'm sure she will." After my our little disagreement yesterday and with the whole break in thing. I decided to take the day off today and to take them out to the zoo.

"Ohh ook!" Royalty yelled again as she pointed to one of the monkeys.

"Aww baby do you like them?" Camila asked as she stepped up beside me and looked up at her. She definitely in a better mood now and I'm super glad.

Royalty smiled and nodded her head. "This is her first time at the zoo."

"Really?" Camila asked and I nodded.

"Yep, I mean she was too young before and I didn't really see the point in trying to bring her. But I knew she'd like it now. You know since she can actually see them and not be scared."

"Yeah, I'm really glad we got to do this today. Well I'm glad I got to be apart of it with you guys." She said almost too quiet for me to hear.

"Yeah me too."

"You know I'm going to be back in the studio soon." I looked over to Camila

"Really that's great Camila." She just shrugged as we continued around the park.

"Eh, I guess so I'm not so sure I'm ready though."

"Why wouldn't you be ready Camila, you love the studio, it's like your second home." She just sighed and looked away.

"Umm I don't know. I guess this whole solo thing is just going to take sometime to get used to."

"Of course it will Camila. But I know you'll do great with your career, you've always been good at writing on your own."