Chapter 20

I am SO sorry for making you guys wait this long for a new chapter! Oh my goddess, I feel awful!

I've had a lot going on the past few months and it wasn't until today that I finally had the chance to really just sit down and write. I tried to make this chapter longer to make up for being gone for so long. I hope you guys like it. And again, i'm so so sorry for not posting sooner.

My school blocked wattpad on our laptops and then my home laptop broke so I had no way of posting anything. They only way I could get on here was from my phone. And it's almost impossible to post anything from that. But now my home laptop is fixed and school is almost over. So...expect some more frequent updates. :)

I hope you guys can forgive me. I really hope you like the chapter. It isn't really edited that much because I really wanted to post it for you guys. You've waited long enough already.

So enjoy! Read, vote, comment, like, tweet...whatever you feel like doing!

Thanks for all your support and understanding!

~Kat

It wasn’t long before I felt the bed sink next to me. “Baby, look at me.”

I shook my head, burying my face even deeper in the pillow. “Babygirl, please look at me,” he pleaded.

After I still refused to respond, he laid down next to me, gently turning my body so that I was facing him. “Kat, don’t listen to anything he said. You’re going to be a wonderful mum. I wouldn’t want any other woman to be the mother of my children, and our son is not a problem-- if anything, he’s the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me. I never thought I wanted children...but when you mentioned that to me in the inn...I realised that I wanted you to be pregnant. I wanted have children with you. I can’t even describe to you how happy I am right now...how happy I am that our son is growing inside you,” he laid a rough hand over mine, which was resting on my belly.

“Thank you,” I smiled through my tears. “Honestly. Thank you.”

“There’s absolutely no need to thank me. Now let’s dry your tears and go enjoy our Christmas. Sirius left. He said he might come back once he’s sorted things out in his head,” Charlie comforted me, wiping away my tears with his calloused thumbs.

After a few minutes of calming myself down, I grabbed my love’s hand, “Alright. I think I’m ready to go.”

****

Once we were downstairs, I could feel people’s eyes on me. I could tell that at least one of them was about to offer their sympathy of apologize, but I did not want that.

“So let’s get this Christmas started,” I laughed weekly.

The tension diffused and the happy chatter filled the room again as I went to sit down.

“Why don’t we all sit down to dinner and we can pass out presents afterwards?” Molly suggested.

“That sounds like a great idea. Can I help with anything, Molly?” Tonks asked. I had to fight back my laughter. Every time Tonks asked to help, Molly had to come up with another creative excuse. Tonks was not exactly the most coordinated person in the world and she tended to drop, break, bump into, or burn things when it came to cooking and helping out in the kitchen.

“Oh, no that’s fine. You’re the guest. Just enjoy yourself. Everything’s already ready anyway. I just have to warm things up quickly,” Molly said rather hurriedly. “Oh, Katrina, I have those teas for you, if you’d like to take one before dinner. They should help you feel better.”