Interloper

Chapter 33

Adam

"Wake up! Its time for school. Daddy said your taking me!"

With my eyes still closed and pulling Jennifer close I said,"Kairi, go back to bed", she slapped my arm.

Jennifer was up after that.

"Kairi! We don't hit whats gotten--"

"Its seven o'clock school starts at eight!" Kairi said.

"Crap!" Jennifer said jumping out of bed and running into the bathroom. I looked at Kairi and saw her for the first time in months. She was bigger her hair was longer and she had a uniform on.

"Hi Adam! Your wake now, like sleeping beauty", she said. I nodded wanting to go back to sleep.

"Ok Tootsie Pop did you; wash your face? Brush your teeth? And make your bed?" Jennifer said coming out of the bathroom and running to the walk in closet.

"Yup, are you coming to mommy and me tea after school?" Kairi said following her into the closet.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world", Jennifer said.

Knock knock

I looked up and saw Nate at the door. He said good morning to me and I said the same to him.

"Let's go, ladies! I made breakfast, the car is waiting out front!" Nate yelled.

"We're coming! We're coming!" Jennifer yelled back to Nate. Coming out of the closet I saw she had dressed in a white business suit, with a love knot necklace and high heels. Her hair was in its natural loose curls,"I'm going to do your hair in the car", Jennifer said straightening out Kairi uniform,"Go eat with Nate", Kairi walked out of the room.

"I can't believe I over slept", Jennifer said pulling a box from under the bed.

"You did just get your memory back", I said yawning and sitting up.

"That's still no excuse, you should come to the meeting today we need to start getting you caught up", Jennifer said pulling out a gun and a knife.

"Whoa, I thought you were taking Kairi to school not going into battle, love", I said

"Anytime we walk out that door we are going in to battle. Get dress. I want to show you Kairi's school. The principal has been wanting to meet you".

"Great," I said sarcastically,"I don't even go to the school and I'm already in trouble".

Tying the knife around her leg she said," You're not in trouble, she wants to thank you. For all the generous donations to the school".

Laughing and getting out of bed I said," Your generous donation. What did you give them?"

"We gave them new computers, tablets, the new Caffery Library and Auditorium. Plus, just the flat out checks. So they want to thank you". She put the gun in her back waist band.

I walked up and wrapped her in my arms, I kissed her sweet spot making her melt," Adam, believe me I want too. School and work first. Then when we get you all caught up and everything is running smoothly we should go on a vacation. No! A honeymoon. Just you and me".