Chapter 16

Kise's POV

It's the triplets' birthday today and we are all going to Kurokocchi's house to celebrate.

Almost everyone is already here. Midorimacchi with his girlfriend, Hikaricchi. She's a doctor as well. Murasakibaracchi is with his girlfriend as well, a patissier like him. The sweets that she makes is really really really good. Kagamicchi is with his girlfriend Kimicchi.

Funny, right? We had contact with Kagamicchi all the while but we weren't able to figure out that he knew where Kurokocchi is. No wonder he always avoids the topic of Kuroko.

"Uncle Ryouta, your girlfriend is a very pretty girl!" Kyouhei says with a smile beaming on his face.

"Uncle Atsushi's girlfriend is really pretty as well." Seiji stated as if it is a matter of fact.

"Uncle Shintaro's girlfriend is really pretty too!" Tatsumi said. He's not stuttering anymore. Seems like he finally got used to us.

"Ahh... You boys are so sweet." Hikaricchi said.

"And they were so cute!" Megumi said as she hugs them.

"Where's Kurokocchi, kids?"

"He's in the kitchen with Tai-chan, Uncle Atsushi and Aunt Rika. They're preparing the food." Seiji answered.

"I'm going to check on them, okay?" I left the living room and made my way to the kitchen.

Wow. There's like a war going on in the kitchen.

So this is how it looks like when your kitchen is filled with great cooks.

"Wow... It looks like something that only happened on cooking shows." I said as I stare at them in amazement.

"It's the triplets' first birthday that we'll be able to celebrate with so I'm going to make my mark on them!" Rikacchi said. "They'll definitely gonna love me once they tasted my sweets!" There's a dangerous glint her eyes as she said this.

I looked at Kagamicchi and Atsucchi hoping that they will enlighten me.

"The triplet got scared of her 'enthusiasm'." Kagamicchi said.

"She likes kids too much." Murasakibaracchi added.

"Kise-kun, ohayou." Kurokocchi suddenly popped up beside me holding a bowl and mixing something in it.

"Wahhh!!!!" I screamed. "Kurokocchi! You should stop scaring me like that!"

"But I've been standing here even before you showed up." He answered nonchalantly.

"Is my Tetsuya scaring you again?" Akashicchi suddenly appeared in the kitchen, behind Kurokocchi. He snakes his arms around Kurokocchi's waist and kissed his cheek. "I could hear your scream all the way to the living room. You scared my kids."

"How come you're here, Akashi-kun?" Kurokocchi asked. "I thought you won't be able to make until late noon?"

"I cancelled all my appointments for the day. I'd rather be with you and our children on their special day." He said as he kissed Kurokocchi. On the lips.

"Did they just kiss?" I asked in shock.

Akashicchi looked at me as he rests his chin on Kurokocchi's shoulder. "Oh... Tetsuya hasn't told you yet?"

"About what?" I asked.

"About us." Akashicchi answered. "We're back together again."

"Isn't that a bit too fast?!" I asked almost instantly.

"I've been telling Kuroko that!" Kagamicchi angrily said. "I've been trying to convince him not to get back together with that bastard that cheated on him but he won't even listen to me!"

"What? The both of them produced such wonderful and amazing kids together so why not let them be together again and have them give birth to dozens of beautiful children?" Rikacchi said. "This way I could surround myself with lovely kids!"

.... She's starting to scare me now...

"That is not the point here!" Kagamicchi said as he chopped the vegetables in a really really skillful way. "We all love the kids. I won't deny that but... I don't think that just Aomine beating him up is enough for Kuroko to forgive him!"

"Love is never a logical thing to begin with... not that I care about their problem." Midorimacchi said as he walked to us with his girlfriend, Hikaricchi.

"Yeah... that's true." Hikaricchi added. "And besides, we've all seen how Akashi-sama suffered these last five years."

"Yeah...." All of us almost simultaneously sighed a breath of relief.

We all did witness his suffering... and got dragged into it as well.

Whenever we were drinking together and he ended up drinking too much he'll start to be a crying mess whenever he remembered something about Kurokocchi. There's even one point when he begged Aominecchi to help him find Kurokocchi!

There was also a time when he got hit by a car because he tried to follow a guy that looked like Kurokocchi. Not just once but twice. I mean, he just ran off and tried to cross the street!

There was also one time when he fainted because of fatigue. He worked straight! With barely a sleep just so he could stop thinking about Kurokocchi.

What's worst is the one where their business almost went bankrupt when he suddenly made the decision not to go through the merge with Furihata Holdings, the same time that he ended everything with Furihata just a month after he broke up with Kurokocchi.

It took him almost a year to get back on track.

"Is there something that you guys were not telling me?" Kurokocchi asked.

"There's none, love." Akashicchi quickly made him face him. "The only thing that you need to know is that I love so much."

Kurokocchi stared at him for a while. "... I'll tell you this now, Akashi-kun. If I ever learned that you're cheating on me again, I swear I'll cut that part of you with your favorite scissors."

Part..? Is he thinking about THAT part?

Akashi-kun smiled. "I will never do that again. Tetsuya, you're the only one that I love."

"Don't worry, Kuroko. I'll make sure to beat this bastard to a pulp if he ever cheats on you again." Kagami said while glaring at Akashicchi.

"By the way. Where's Aomine?" Midorimacchi asked.