Extra Chapter: The Confession

It's a sunny day.

A perfect day for going out and playing in the beach.

That is what exactly the Generation of Miracles with the addition of Kagami was doing right now.

"Finally! We're here!" Kise excitedly yelled as he stretched his body.

"Why are you being so loud?!" Aomine said as he playfully kicked Kise.

"Ouch! You don't have to kick me, Aominecchi!"

"I'm hungry." Atsushi says as he munched on his snacks, "Kuro-chin, do you have some snacks?"

"Here." Kuroko gave Atsushi a box of sweets.

"Thanks, Kuro-chin!"

"Let's get inside and arrange our things first." Akashi said as he leads the group to their villa.

***********

Kuroko's POV

The Akashi's private villa has a lot of rooms, so we were given one each.

We unpacked our bags in the room that's given to us.

Everyone is now playing in the beach. Aomine-kun, Kise-kun and Kagami-kun were having a swimming race. Murasakibara-kun and Midorima-kun were assigned to cooking. Akashi-kun is busy talking to the staff. And I was left to do what I want.

I decided to stay under the shade and was busy reading when my eyes wandered to Akashi-kun.

I am really in love with him, right?

I let out a deep breath and gathered all of my strength to rip my gaze from him to my book.

Akashi-kun is a great man. He's from a really wealthy family. He's a perfection and he could never accept a flaw.

No matter what I do, I would only just be a commoner.

I'll be never be able to reach him.

Should I confess?

I guess I should. So that my feelings for him would be repressed.

"Tetsuya."

I jumped a little when I suddenly heard Akashi-kun's voice. "Akashi-kun."

"What are you doing here alone? Don't you want to go and play with them?"

"No. I'd rather read my book." I said.

He smiled at me. "May I join you?"

I nod my head and he sat down beside me.

We stayed like that for quite a while until Akashi-kun break the silence.

"Tetsuya."

"Yes?"

"Do you like Daiki?"

"What?" I looked at him. "No. I just think of him as a friend. Why did you ask that?"

"You're always close. Even back then."

I closed my book. "I'll say this again. He's my best friend. We'll never get past that... In any case, it's you that I'm in love with..." I whispered those last words.

"Did you say something?"

"Huh? Ah... No. I did not."

"You did." Akashi-kun smirks as he moved closer to me. "You said that you're in love with me."

"I did?" I tried my best to keep my expression as deadpanned as ever.

"You did." He said. "Tetsuya."

"Yes?"

"I love you as well." He smiled bewitchingly at me before he pressed his lips on mine.

Wait.

Wait. Wait.

Wait!!! Is he kissing me?!

"Tetsuya, open your mouth." He said without leaving my lips.

What should I do?!

"Tetsuya..." He whispered to my lips.

I slowly open my lips. I can feel him smirk as he slowly deepened our kiss. "Akashi-kun..."

He put his arm on my waist and his other hand on the back of my head. He pulled me closer as he slid his tongue inside my mouth.

We kissed for a long time before we separate, grasping for air.

"Tetsuya... You're mine now." He lovingly caressed my cheek. "Be my boyfriend, Tetsuya..."

"Your boyfriend?"

"Yes. Mine."

"Am I allowed to?"

"Of course... I love you. And you love me as well."

"Then... Okay. I will be your boyfriend." I answered as I felt my face heats up. "I... I love you, Akashi-kun."

"I love you too, my Tetsuya..."