Chapter 5

Tetsuya's POV

"These kids... are they mine?" That's so like Akashicchi to be so blunt!

Kurokocchi's eyes widen but that was just for a few seconds. Afterwards, a gentle yet scary smile slowly crept up his face. "I'm not like you, Akashi-kun... I've only been with one man my entire life."

********

Great. I just confirmed my determination that I'll make him mine again yet here I am throwing out these words.

But so what? I don't think there's something wrong with what I said.

Before I make him mine, I have to make sure that I get my points across this cheating bastard.

First, I have to make it clear to him that I'm not like the Tetsuya that he knew. I won't let him cheat on me again and if he ever did, I'll make sure to make that part of him that I really love useless. I swear I'll use his favorite scissors to cut that part of him.

Second, if he's still with that cheating, backstabbing bitch friend of mine I'll make sure to let that bitch know how I seduced him. I'll make sure to rub to that Chihuahua bitch's face that I can arouse him more than he can ever did.

And last... well, I'll think about that once I made him mine.

Now... how do I go about it?

.....

Tsk! I don't know how to seduce a man! Akashi-kun confessed to me before and he's the one that's always taking the initiative on our relationship.

I had better do my research.

"Kurokocchi?"

Right... Kise-kun. He's the best person that I could ask to teach me how to flirt. "What is it, Kise-kun?" I smiled at him.

"W-Why do I feel chills all over me?" Kise-kun asked.

I tilted my head and smiled widely at him again. "What are you talking about?"

"M-Mama's planning something again..." Tatsumi whispered to his brothers.

"Yeah... He's always like this when he's planning to do something bad." Kyouhei said as he nods his head.

"Poor Uncle Kise..." Seiji said as he shakes his head.

"W-What's wrong, kids? W-Why are you suddenly giving me the 'poor you' look?" Kise-kun asks nervously.

"Don't mind them. Kise-kun." I said as I started to visualize a plan on how to make Kise teach me how to seduce my ex boyfriend.

"What's up?" Aomine-kun asked as he placed down the tray full of my and my children's milkshake and burgers. "Why the hell do I feel like a war's about to start?"

"Nothing." I said.

**@**@**

Akashi POV

"I'm not like you, Akashi-kun... I've only been with one man my entire life."

*****

Damn. Those words strike me home.

I'm happy that Tetsuya still hadn't found someone else and that he's really not going out with Daiki but what would I do if he despised me.

If he's not willing to reconcile and start over with me?

What if he didn't want me to be a part of our sons' and his lives?

What would I do if he falls in love with someone else?

Damn! I shouldn't be hesitating right now.

I've got to be aggressive to make him mine as fast as possible.

Just looking at Daiki is enough to know that he's still in love with my Tetsuya.

Tetsuya is mine.

Those three little brats are mine.

I, Akashi Seijuro, swear on my name, that I'll get him back.