Chapter 7

Tetsuya's POV

"Are you not mad at him?" I asked curiously.

"I was." He answered.

"Then why???? Kurokocchi, I don't get it??? Why?"

***********

Why?

"That's because I love him. "

Kise-kun just stared at me. I understand that he thinks that I'm making a very stupid decision.

I know about it. I know that I'll get a lot of 'why's'.

Why would you even try to get back someone who cheated on you?

Simple.

It's because I don't want to regret it.

I don't want to have to ask myself, 'what if I fight for him?', 'would things end out differently if I did?'.

I've weighed my options before and thought about it for the past five years that I've been away from him. And I realized, that my love for him is much stronger than my hate and anger.

"I'm against it, Kurokocchi." Kise-kun said. "I don't want to lose you again Kurokocchi. You disappeared for five years when that happened!"

"I've changed, Kise-kun." I answered. "I've changed a lot. I'm not as weak as I was before. I promised you I'll never disappear from your life again."

"You promise?"

"I do."

"Fine." He leaned on his chair.

"You'll teach me how to flirt?"

"Do I have a choice, Kurokocchi?"

"You don't." I answered. "Just say yes."

"Fine. I'll teach you how."

"Thanks!" I thanked him as I smiled warmingly at him

"Tetusya."

**@@**@@**

Akashi POV

I was on a high-end restaurant to meet up with an investor when I saw Ryouta walked in.

He's dressed up nicely and seemed like he was about to go on a date. But who is he going to get out with? I heard that his relationship with his current girlfriend is on the rocks and he's currently hitting it off with Shintaro's younger sister.

Shintaro's younger sister is currently busy interning at their hospital. And I doubt, Shintaro's just gonna let his younger sister play around with Ryouta during this time. So, who is he with?

My questions were answered when I saw Tetsuya approached him. After a few minutes they started eating together and they were talking about something.

What are they doing together?

What are they talking about?

"Akashi-san?"

I looked over the investor I'm with. "What is it?"

"You... broke your pen."

I looked at my pen. I broke it, huh?

I looked over to Tetsuya and saw him smiling at Ryouta tenderly. 

"Let's continue this meeting some other time." I stood up and left him. I'll just going to let my secretary deal with him for the mean time. I need to know what Ryouta is talking about with my Tetsuya.

"Tetsuya."