Chapter 6

Kise's POV

I'm now waiting for Kurokocchi at a certain high end restaurant that he told me to meet up with him.

He called me a day after that unexpected reunion that we had back at Maji. I'm not really sure what he wanted to talk about with me but just remembering how his sons looked at me could only meant that it would never be good.

I know Kurokocchi and he can be pretty ruthless.

I just hope that Akashicchi won't see me together with Kurokocchi.

I still want to live a long life and get married (hopefully) to my girlfriend.

"Kise-kun."

"Kurokocchi!" I stood up and tried to give him a hug but he swiftly dodged me.

"You still haven't changed, Kise-kun." He said as he sat down.

"You're so cruel as always!" I answered and went back to my chair.

We ordered food and started eating. Kurokocchi told me that it's better for us to talk while eating so I agreed since I'm kinda hungry as well. "So, what do you want to talk about? Are you going to ask me to help you throw a birthday party for your triplets?"

"No." He answered bluntly. "Aomine-kun has it covered. Kagami-kun and his girlfriend are also helping so there's no need to add you."

Damn. He's become ruder than before. "Well, what do you need me for?" I asked as I started munching on my food.

"I need you to teach me how to flirt."

I instantly choked on my own food when I heard him.

"Are you all right, Kise-kun?" He asked with that expressionless face of his.

I quickly drank water before facing him again. "Come again? Did I hear you say that you want me to teach you how to flirt?"

"I did."

I stared at him blankly.

He just said that he wanted me to teach him how to flirt.

Is he really Kurokocchi?

"It's really me, Kise-kun."

Did he just read my mind?! No way!

"I didn't read your mind. I can see it in your face."

No freaking way!

"So. You up for it?"

"Teaching you to flirt?"

"Specifically, teaching me how to seduce someone."

"I hope you don't mind Kurokocchi but who is it that you're thinking of seducing?"

"Akashi-kun."

My jaw dropped. Akashicchi? He's going to try seducing Akashicchi?! "Why?!"

"Because I want him back."

"He cheated on you before!" Although he broke up with Furihata after a few days, that's still cheating and was really really bad. To think that Kurokocchi's also pregnant with their children when he kicked him out of their home.

"I know."

Yet why the hell do you want him back?!

"He might cheat on you again."

"That's why I'm asking for your help." He said. "You're good at seducing. Teach me how to make him mine and how to make him stay."

"Are you not mad at him?" I asked curiously.

"I was." He answered.

"Then why???? Kurokocchi, I don't get it??? Why?"