Chapter 12

Akashi POV

Tetsuya took me to a room that looks like the study room. He made me sit on the couch there and went to the shelves to get a few albums.

He put the albums down on the coffee table and urged me to open one.

"This is during my pregnancy." He said as he pushed a book to me.

I took it and opened it. On the very first page is an ultrasound photo.

"That's my first ultrasound, I was three months pregnant with the triplets."

"This date..."

"Yes... I learned that I was a pregnant a week before that happened to us. I was supposed to show this to you but you... well.... Anyways, let's forget about that."

He flips the page. Every page and every picture contains story. Like the ultrasound when he found out that he's carrying a triplet. Then the ultrasound that clearly showed our sons. I kept on staring on each of them until my eyes fell on a certain photo. It's a photo of my Tetsuya.

"I was six months pregnant on that." He said. "Kimi-chan took that photo saying that it'll be a wonderful reminder of how huge my belly was when I was pregnant with the triplet."

I stare at him on the photo. He looks so beautiful in it. His smile is enchanting and the way he cradles his belly on his arms is full of love.

"It's embarrassing so please stop staring at it." He said as his face slightly blushed.

"It's not." I said. "You're so beautiful here." I put my hand on top of his. "You're really beautiful, Tetsuya..."

"...."

"....."

We stared at each other for a while until I decided to make the first move. I pulled him to me, I wrapped my right hand on his waist, put my left hand on the back of his hand and pressed my lips onto his. He stayed stock still. To test the waters, I licked his bottom lip asking him to open his mouth for me.

I could feel the hesitation in him, but after a while he opened his mouth and let me kiss him deeper.

He wraps his arms around my neck and started kissing me back.

Our kiss got deeper.

From his lips, I started tracing his cheeks, down to his neck. Sucking it like there's no tomorrow.

I missed him. I missed him so much.

"Akashi-kun..."

I went back to his lips and keep on kissing him. "I missed you... I love you.... I love you so much... Please... Please forgive me... I'm begging you, Tetsuya... Please... Please take me back... Please let me atone my sins for the rest of our lives...."

"Akashi-kun... I-"

Before he could answer, the door slams open and a very angry Daiki comes in. He pulled me apart from Tetsuya and punched me hard on the face.

"You bastard! What the fuck do you think you're doing to Tetsu?!"

**********

Tetsuya's POV

I took him to the study room. I made him sit on the couch and went to the shelves to get a few albums.

I put the albums down on the coffee table and urged himto open one.

"This is during my pregnancy." I said as I pushed a book to me.

He took it and open it. "That's my first ultrasound, I was three months pregnant with the triplets."

"This date..." He seems to remember the day we broke up. That was when I went to the doctor to surprise Akashi-kun. Who knew I would be the one to be surprise?

"Yes... I learned that I was a pregnant a week before that happened to us. I was supposed to show this to you but you... well.... Anyways, let's forget about that." We couldn't do anything about the past, what we should deal with and treasure is the present.

I flipped the page. I showed him the photos and explains the story behind it. He kept on staring on each of them until his eyes stopped on a certain photo. It's a photo of me on my sixth month

"I was six months pregnant on that. Kimi-chan took that photo saying that it'll be a wonderful reminder of how huge my belly was when I was pregnant with the triplet."

He stares at the photo. "It's embarrassing so please stop staring at it." I could feel my face blushed.

"It's not." He said. "You're so beautiful here." He puts his hand on top of mine. "You're really beautiful, Tetsuya..."

"...." This is the part where he'll kiss me, right? Oh God... I haven't even gotten my lessons from Kise-kun and I'm already on the right track!

"....."

We stared at each other for a while until he decided to make the first move. He pulled me to him, he wrapped his right hand on my waist, put his left hand on the back of my hand and pressed his lips onto mine.

He's so smooth! I missed how he just pulls me into his pace whenever it gets intimate!

He licked my bottom lip asking me to open my mouth for him.

I hesitated a bit, but after a while I opened my mouth and let him kiss me deeper.

I wrap my arms around his neck and started kissing him back.

Our kiss got deeper.

From my lips, he started tracing my cheeks, down to my neck. Sucking it like there's no tomorrow.

I missed him. I missed him so much.

"Akashi-kun..."

He went back to my lips and keep on kissing me. "I missed you..."

I missed you as well. More than you'll ever know.

"I love you.... I love you so much..."

I love you more...

"Please... Please forgive me..."

I already did.

"I'm begging you, Tetsuya... Please... Please take me back... Please let me atone my sins for the rest of our lives...."

I'd want that more than you'll ever know.

"Akashi-kun... I-"

Before I could answer, the door slams open and a very angry Aomine-kun comes in. He pulled him apart from me and punched him hard on the face.

"You bastard! What the fuck do you think you're doing to Tetsu?!"