Chapter 9

Tetsuya POV

Anti-climactic.

That's what I will call Akashi-kun and our sons' meeting.

The kids just nod their head and acted like what I told them was not really something to be happy for.

Sigh....

"Akashi-kun, I'll leave you with the kids for a while. I'll whip us something to eat." I said. "Will you be staying for dinner?"

"I'd love to, Tetsuya."

"Okay."

I smiled slightly at him and went to my room to change.

I haven't gotten my lessons from Kise-kun yet but... there's no better time. I'll have to start commencing 'Operation: Capture the Emperor's Heart'.

**@@**@@**@@

Akashi's POV

As soon as Tetsuya left me with the triplets, the way they looked at me suddenly changed.

From innocent gaze, it changed into a sharp questioning gaze.

"Do you want to tell me something?" I asked.

The triplets looked at each other and nod. They faced me and started asking one by one.

"Why did you left our mother?" Seiji asked.

"Did you not love him anymore?" Kyouhei asked.

"Why did you make Mama cry?" Tatsumi asked.

I took a deep breath and squatted in front of them. I gently touch their faces and slowly answered their questions.

"I'll tell you this now, leaving your mother, breaking up with him, and making him cry are the worst mistakes that I've ever committed in my entire life." I said sincerely. "I love your mother a lot and I know that what I did before is detestable. I won't offer an explanation on what I did before; but I promise you that I will do my best to ask for your mother's forgiveness."

I truly seriously absolutely regret my actions that time.

"And if you will let me, I would very much want to be a father to you." I said.

I hate making Tetsuya cry... except when we're in bed. His crying face while under immense pleasure under my body is perfectly beautiful.

"Mama told us that making a mistake is only natural, as long as it's not irreversible and a mistake that would permanently hurt someone. What we should do is try to learn from this mistake." Seiji said. He's quite mature for his age. Maybe it's because he's the oldest, I guess. "Have you learned from your mistake?"

"I did." I honestly answered. "I realized that I love your mother so much. So, So much."

"But Dai-chan said that we shouldn't let adults fool us." Kyouhei suddenly said. "He said that we should just do our best to support him so that Mama would finally see that he's the only one he needs. And he told us that we don't need our father."

"And he's the reason why Mama always cries at night." Tatsumi added.

"But don't you want to get to know him first?" Seiji asked. "Mama said that we shouldn't judge people based on what we see and hear."

The three huddled together and started discussing in a less audible manner. After a few minutes of discussion, they faced me again with looks of conviction.

"We've decided!" Kyouhei declared, his face brimming with happiness.

"What have you decided?"

"We will let you be our Dad temporarily!" Kyouhei answered.

"We will give you a chance!"

"And if you proved to us that you're really regretted your mistakes we will let you be Mama's friend." Tatsumi ended.

"I've pretty much wanted to be more than your mother's friend but it's better than nothing." I smiled at them. "Can I hug you?"

"Of course!"

I opened my arms wide and the three suddenly jumped at me. "Can we call you, Dad?" Seiji asked.

"I would love to hear that from all of you." I tightly hugged them. "By the way, your birthday's a few days ahead. Do you have anything that you want?"

"We want to be with you." The kids answered in unison.

They let go of me and said bashfully. "We want you and Mama and us to have a picnic!" Kyouhei said.

"We can do that." I said. "I'll talk to your mother about it."