Especially not him. Derek doesn't deserve none of this he needs someone special not just some old rag. I walk away until he grabs onto my arm,"Macy please give me a chance," the topic I was dreading to talk about. It wasn't the moment not here or anywhere.

I frown,"Derek I'm with Cameron," but he already knew that. "You deserve better," he lets go of my hand.

Instead of leaving like I thought like he was. He gets close to me. Too close and pulls me in for a kiss,"I want you," he says against our kiss. I give in a little.

But then I pull away,"Derek, this never happened. It will never happen again," I storm out of the front yard.

——

I left without Cameron if he did do anything with anyone it wasn't my problem after all we pretending. Just that he needs to be careful. It was already so late.

3am my clock read. But I couldn't sleep all I can think about this whole mess I keep getting myself into. I have a fake boyfriend, have a thing with my step brother, and a guy who likes me that won't give up on me. "I'm so stupid," I tell myself as I turn to the other side of the bed.

"Yes you are," Ethan responds

"Go away," I tell him but he takes a seat in my bed. "Why can't you go with your little fuck buddies already?" I said getting up.

I see him and his breathe reeks of alcohol. "Ethan you smell like shit." He laughs instead.

"You se-e, I just can't seem to leave you alone. I know we live in the same house but like what's so damn special about you? My therapist thinks I have feelings for you. I think she's wrong. Come on, me do feelings?" he hiccups but starts to slur his words

I didn't even know if he was being honest because the last time he was like this. It wasn't really him like he told me. "Macy, stop being a bitch and admit you miss me. Because I know I do. I haven't hooked up with anyone since you. I make it seem like I do but I haven't. For me do to that is a huge thing." he goes on

As those words left his lips I just wanted for them to be true. I don't even know why, but deep down I just hoped he was being honest with me like I wasn't. "Ethan- you're drunk," I sigh but instead he shuts me up

"No, you tried to shut me up last time. I know you aren't really dating Cameron and you don't know how much it kills me to see you with him. Maybe my therapist is right or I can't let go of what we had. I miss you Macy," my heart aches hearing all of this

But knowing him the next morning this wasn't to be real to him. He will just forget and I will have to pretend like I'm not dying to ask him about it. "We will talk about this in the morning, now you need to go to your room," but it was too late.

He fell asleep in my bed. "What are you doing to me?" I ask myself as I'm going back to sleep.
—-
I wake up to the sun hitting my eyes and he still wasn't up. When he wake up he freaks out,"How did I get here?"

"You were talking and fell asleep," when I mentioned talking his eyes widened. He does know what I'm talking about but he will decline that he does.

"Like what?"

I shake my head to the side,"That you miss me and how you haven't hooked up with anyone since me," I wasn't going to mention the part of him maybe having feelings for me.

ETHAN

"What else did I say?" but that was all she told me. I can't even really remember what I told her. I'm such a dumbass for coming home. But Stacy wanted to hook up and I wasn't up for it.

—-

sorry i'm late with the chapter i just woke up and it's 4. boring chapter sorry i've been out of ideas and please stop trying ask me when will i update i have an update schedule

it's started to get me annoyed because i've said this so many times and still get it. it's so stressful to get something up when i just went back to school.

anyway thank you for 53k!

peace

-mitzy 🌻