How The Mighty Fall

'When fighting monsters one should be careful not to become one.'

After an entire summer away at France, Chris, Allison, and Alice Argent are back in Beacon Hills. Only this time, on the decision of Chris Argent, they're going back as a regular family not a family of hunters.

Now if only the three of them wouldn't go behind each others backs and continue in their same routine.

Alice is trying to right all the wrongs she did to the supernatural residents of Beacon Hills. Unfortunately, with the way she was raised it will make going up against a horde of blood thirsty werewolves on a full moon look like a walk in the park.

But with new threats rising in the once quite town, she'll need to quickly set her alliances straight.

Beacon Hills better strap down, because the mighty will definitely fall.

¿¡¿¡

{Season 3a-3b}

{Sequel to Night Of The Hunter}

Disclaimer

I don't own Teen Wolf or any awesome thing related to it, all rights go to its rightful/awesome owners and creators. I also don't own any quote, lyrics, song or anything recognizable that I use.

BUT, I do own Alice, whatever other character I create, and whatever plot I add in. So don't steal my stuff or I'll get irritated and not to mention angry. Plus, you don't need to steal anything because you're talented enough to make your own cool/creative story.