katelyn x nicole

katelyn x nicole. (unedited)
try me, i requested thissss
it's been a long time, and judging by my old writing, i was bare cringy so i'm going try and not make it an abusive state and make a one shot. yh we might not join up any time soon...

umm this is lime ish, yhhh.

THIS IS MY FRIST CHARACTER X CHARACTER ONESHOT EVERRR (its a inside joke, CRINGE MY CHILDREN)

katelyn and nicole laughed loudly as their favourite tv show came to a close, it was a comedy show and it really made them smile. but as the laughter died out, so did their smiles and it turned into awkward silence after a sigh coming out their lips in unison.

"uh katelyn.." nicole froze, worrying about what she was about to say.

"hm?" katelyn questioned blankly.

nicole's cheek began to heat up, 50 shades of red highlighting her apples as she replied, "i like you.."

"aww me too," katelyn smiled.

"like as a crush i mean.." nicole blinked.

...

"yeah, me too," katelyn giggled, looking at nicole's flawless face.

katelyn found nicole's face steaming up, red painted on her face.

seconds after, katelyn places her lips onto nicole's, it surprised nicole for a bit but she quickly accepted it and began kissing her back.

their lips moved in unison, heating up the tension, nicole made them walked slowly to katelyn's bed and roughly dropping their bodies on the bed, still not parting the passionate kiss. katelyn's at the bottom and nicole on top.

nicole tried using her tongue for entrance, but katelyn teased her and denied it. but the red head didn't think twice before quickly going down to her neck and sucking, leaving fresh hickies after a few seconds of sucking.

this made katelyn moan loudly, alerting nicole to quickly return and slip her tongue in. after exploring the bluenette's mouth, katelyn rolled herself to be on top before pecking her on the forehead, corner of her lips and her neck before finishing it with frenching kissing nicole on the lips.

"i don't like you, i love you." nicole replied.

so i'm saz, one of the members that no one likes. ha so bye?

-sazzia kinghighbrows

happy new years? hbd earth, even
if you're like 40 billion years old.