HOW IN THE WORLD HAS NO ONE DONE LAURMAU?!?!?!

You heard me. Well, now I get to write about it...MUAHAHHA xD Btw, this is MCD.

Aphmau's POV:
I wander around our new town looking for Laurence. I am worry about him. Only Irene knows what's going on in his mind. He just isn't Laurence anymore, and I want to help him.

Eventually, I accept that fact that he probably isn't in the village and decide to continue my search in the forests outside of the village. I walk around aimlessly calling out his name. There was light left in him, I just knew it! I hope I could calm him down like last time.
Suddenly, I came across a little clearing, and in the middle stood Laurence.

"Hey! Laurence!" I call out. He slowly turns to face me. He looks surprised, then mad, then confused. He doesn't know what to think about my coming here. "What do you want?" he hisses at me. "I want the old Laurence back. I miss him dearly." He turns away and says, "That Laurence is gone. For good." "Please Laurence," I beg, " I know you have a heart still in there. Please come back, for me." He suddenly whirls around and marches up to me. "For you? For the woman who crushes my heart repeatedly? I heard you have had a baby with Aaron and the way you talk to Garroth." He spits out the name Aaron and Garroth like it's poison.
"Laurence, if I can't get you to listen to me, then please come." I say, walking away.

Laurence's POV:
I'm furious with Aphmau right now. I'm so confused by all the emotions swirling in my head I can hardly think straight. As much as I don't want to follow her, curiosity gets the best of me.

Cautiously, I follow Aphmau to one of the houses I built. Memories of us laughing and joking flood back to my mind. I freeze and even more memories fill my mind. She says nothing and continues on.

Soon enough, we come to the portal that leads to Phoenix Drop. I step through it and see Aphmau waiting for me on the other side. She turns and walks to the explosive pit. "Remember what you did for me? After the Irene dimension? Laurence, you saved my life. You stood by my side when I needed it most. Now, I'm here for you." I plop myself down on a rock and think. I think about all the memories Aph and I have shared. The first time I laid eyes on her. The flirting. Protecting her. Everything.

I gather myself and get up and walk up to her. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead. "I'm back Aph. I'm back."

Hope you enjoyed! I know, it was terrible, but better then nothing right? I haven't been active because of testing and stuff. Thanks for your patience!
~Weefie~