TABLEMAU! :)

Unfortunately, as a table, he couldn't move. He couldn't speak to the girl of his dreams, couldn't tell her he loved her. It broke his heart when she left...

Aphmau re-entered the world from spending 15 minutes in the Irene dimension. Woah, everything has changed! She thought to herself. Aphmau walked back to what seemed to be Phoenix Drop and started to walk around.

He heard it. People crying out that Aphmau had arrived back home. Even from the old guard tower, the voices were heard loud and clear. Finally!

Aphmau finally wandered into the abandoned guard tower. She was saddened by the fact that this place was now old and forgotten. She spotted the table in the center of the room. She ran her hand over the top of it, brushing the dust away.

It had been such a long time since he had been cleaned. To think, Aphmau would be the one to clean him! He enjoyed her gentle touch and the feeling of being renewed.

Hmmm, Aph thought to herself, This table brings back memories. I think I might move it to my new home! When I get one... She called over Laurence and together they hauled the old table out of the guard tower.

Sunlight! The open air! Haven't seen this in decades! Table relaxed in the new feelings that swept over him. The light breeze flowing over his top, the grass between his legs, everything. Table was very jealous of Laurence, Garroth (who wasn't here for some reason), and Dante. They got to speak with Aphmau, protect her, tell her their feelings, everything he couldn't do.

~When the Phoenix Alliance's Town is set up~

Aphmau finally had a place to put this old table! She set it down in the dining room/living room and stood back to admire it. Flashbacks came to her about Laurence, Garroth, and Dante, all in the guard tower with this very table. It was a very comforting thought and Aphmau smiled at it. She loved the table and the memories it gave her.

Table loved Aphmau but knew she would never like him back the way he wanted her to. Instead, he decided that being in her house was enough. Then, she smiled at him! At him! She probably didn't love the table, but that feeling that she smiled at him was almost to much for his little table legs.

Even though Aphmau may never love Table like he dreams, he knows, deep down, they have a connection. Subtle, but good enough for him.

Sorry this isn't longer, but how was I supposed to write about a girl and a table falling in love? I did this ship as a challenge and I hope you liked it! See ya later ladies and gents! Weef out!

~Made By Weefie-