Garroth x Laurance

It was a saturday morning and the boys house was so calm and collective until Dante got up to make breakfast he was the first one up then Laurance, Travis, and finally Garroth got up. Dante wanted to make breakfast but when he looked in the fridge there was nothing not even a crumb.

"Garroth did you go shopping like I told you to yesterday" said Dante staring intently at Garroth knowing that he didn't.

Garroth froze and stood very quietly while all of them started to stare at him "..............ummmmmm maaaybe" said Garroth looking down thinking to himself ' Travis is sooo cranky if he doesn't get food in the next hour'.

"GARROTH ARE YOU KIDDING ME AGAIN THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS MONTH THAT YOU DID NOT GET THE GROCERIES" screamed Laurance he was very hungry and Dante promised him french toast.

"Look Laurance you can go with Garroth to the store and get food and you can pick anything you want on Garroth" said Dante trying to stop Laurance from a temper tantrum oh that would not be pretty if he did not get his french toast.

"Fine but it better be in the next ten minutes or else" said Laurance with a little twinkle of red in his eyes.

"Wait did you say on me I thought the whole group pitches in to pay?" said Garroth very confused.

"No you did not get it when we asked so it is on you" said Dante.

"JUST HURRY UP AND GET IT ALREADY I AM STARVING" yelled Travis he was on the annoyed that they kept arguing and did not just go.

"Fine let's go Laurance" said Garroth.

"Yay French Toast here I come" said Larance going to Garroth's car.

*TIME SKIP to the store*

"To the French toast " said Laurance running like a little kid into the store.

"Laurance come back he...." said Garroth tripping over Laurance when he stopped right in front of him.

He fell ontop of him and SHAZAM he kissed him and a camera clicked the both looked up and Kawaii~chan was standing there.

"Kawaii~chan ships, it Kawaii~chan has to send this to Aphmau~senpai "

"Well then might as well embrace it" said Laurance as he kissed Garroth and Garroth kissed him back.

When they got home they ate there French toast together.

Thanks guys sorry this was out late my parents took me to do annoying things my parents well see ya later Potato pals -Rebecca Funkypotato52203